Banned words for 2007

grydth

Senior Master
Reaction score
The best word to get rid of in 2007 : Ban.

Here in The LAND OF THE FREE it has gotten so you can't avoid daily stories of some pressure group wants to BAN something. Hey, leave our freedom alone. If you can't cope, do us all a favor and shoot yourself..... before guns are banned.

:soapbox:

kuntawguro

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Not sure where I should put this, but this is where it popped into my head. What they should do is ban drugs whose side effects are worse than the illness they are treating. I don't cherish the idea of getting rid of acid reflux disease by substituting it with a skin rash, stomach cramps, lymphoma or any other side effect.

punisher73

Senior Master
Reaction score
My choice for the ban would be "baby mamma" or baby daddy". When did this become an actual descriptive phrase?

I hear it ALL the time at work and it drives me nuts.

------------

Not sure where I should put this, but this is where it popped into my head. What they should do is ban drugs whose side effects are worse than the illness they are treating. I don't cherish the idea of getting rid of acid reflux disease by substituting it with a skin rash, stomach cramps, lymphoma or any other side effect.

That reminds me of when "oleo" that substitute fat came out in chips. If you read the side effects one of them was "anal leakage/seapage". Yeah, that's just what I want to cut down on a little fat.

kuntawguro

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
My choice for the ban would be "baby mamma" or baby daddy". When did this become an actual descriptive phrase?

I hear it ALL the time at work and it drives me nuts.

------------

That reminds me of when "oleo" that substitute fat came out in chips. If you read the side effects one of them was "anal leakage/seapage". Yeah, that's just what I want to cut down on a little fat.

EEEEEWWWWWWW>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>