Shaolinwind

Shaolinwind

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
mrhnau said:
*gets shaolin some crayons*

heheh

LMAO I finally get this!

The class is such a pain in my illium. And I still don't care about bony landmarks regardless of what originates or inserts there. Just get me to the damn massage classes already!!!!

Shaolin Bushido

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Shaolinwind said:
After a lifetime of unskilled labor and an unsuccessful freelance web design business, I'm going back to school at 29 years old. Massage therapy! Wewt. Last monday I got the idea while watching Zatoichi. I got online and read about anma style massage, and was super interested. I'm already an adequate backrubber at least according to my wife. On tuesday I started looking at schools and emailing around to the local places. On wednesday I got an email back from CTA http://www.careerta.com/ and a phone call. I was impressed with their dillegence and gave them my attention. On thursday I went and talked with them and saw the school.. 10 minutes from my home, how convenient! On that day, I also decided on a course to take and I'll be going in to discuss financial aid. I got a crazy Idea and put it into effect in one week.

I seem to be doing a lot of this kind of thing lately. I blame it on kung fu.. One day I'm wandering into a kung fu school and 8 months later I'm 75 pounds lighter and going after degrees. Man, I can do anything.. Why didn't I realize when I was 15?

Anyhow.. I am scared to death of the Anatomy class. But I can't wait to get into the massage part.. What a perfect career.. Good hours, transferable skills, no license required in this state, plenty of great jobs in this area, and a career where I get to alleviate plain and give pleasure. I'm all about that stuff.
That guy in your av is Shintaro Katsu's real brother. You probably knew that, fwiw.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Let me add my best wishes to the list of others.Age is just a number..I did'nt decide to become a cop until I was in my 30's..

Kamaria Annina

Green Belt
Reaction score
Awesome! Best of luck! Don't worry about age, my mom went to a 4 year school but never got anything she wanted to get done. She ended up quitting work and stayed at home fulltime after I had gotten really sick after I was born. Right now's she's well into her 40's and she's almost done with college. In the spring she'll be done with school and will be a fulltime nurse (RN).

Latest Discussions