The Fifteen All-time Butt-kicking Babes of Hollywood.

Navarre

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Although I can't stand to look at either Uma Thurman or Sigourney Weaver I would have put Uma's character in Kill Bill over Sigourney's in Alien. I guess acid-blooded, impregnating xenomorphs rank higher on the baddie scale than The Crazy 88s.

Go-Go in Kill Bill Volume 1 was a tough gal herself. I liked her. Summer Glau as River Tam in Serenity cleaned up the house against a room full of carnivourous Reavers bad enough to make ppl tremble. But the movie was likely released after the article.

One should give Angelina Jolie and Demi Moore some props for Tomb Raider and Gi Jane (respectively) because they trained hard to be able to do their own stunts.

Tura Satana? I'm actually not familiar with her. But if her appeal to you is because of the jumpsuit, then it goes back to my question posted elsewhere on why one finds some ppl attractive and not others.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
So ... what number am I? :lol2:

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey, I know better than to step into a minefield like that...maybe hardheadjarhead'll stick his neck out, though!

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'd take on Tara Sultana in a fight if she'd promise to knock me out by suffocation. :ultracool

Navarre

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I still wish someone would examine the psychological reasons why so many men like da big breasteses or, on the other hand, why I care more about face and feet. Maybe I should date a girl who has a pretty head stuck on cute little feet but no body in between.

But, yes, Tara is rather noticeably healthy. No complaints.

In the same regard, and back on the topic of kickbutt females, I still don't understand how Angelina Jolie was left off the list. Lara Croft is as tough as they come and Jolie worked damn hard to get in shape for that role, doing many of her own stunts. Cameron Diaz? Please.

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
hardheadjarhead said:
Sorry, SS. Gotta be a Hollywood actress!
I was an actress in college behind the Orange Curtain ... does that count?

Shaolinwind

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Sigourney Weaver is #1, awesome. She does kick butt.

Uma Thurman does kick butt, but as far as the Kill Bill movies Daryl Hannah is like 30 times more of a babe who kicks butt.

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Shaolinwind said:
Girl I don't care what anyone says, you get to be # .05 just above Sigourney.
AWwwwwwwwwwww ...

WHERE'S THE DAMN REP SYSTEM WHEN I NEED IT ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

OUMoose

Trying to find my place
Reaction score
I personally would have put Michelle Rodriguez a little higher on that list. Resident Evil + SWAT were pretty physical movies. Not enough to make #1, but still.

I'd also put Jenette Goldstein on that list. If they're getting Sigourney Weaver in there for Alien, I'm sorry but Vasquez (Goldstein) would have kicked her butt given the chance.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Navarre said:
I still wish someone would examine the psychological reasons why so many men like da big breasteses
The theory is: The cleavage resembles the crack in the buttocks, harkening back to the days when humans mated in that position.

Really. :moon:

Navarre

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Then why isn't there more male fervor over the actual buttocks, where said lovely crack resides?

I always thought it was more related to primal memories of nursing as an infant (thus comforting) and because, physiologically, large breasts was one of the traits that suggested the woman was a preferable mate.

And, it still doesn't explain why I would care more about attractive faces and feet, neither of which suggest suitable mates. Maybe I'm just a freak.

Shaolinwind

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Navarre said:
Then why isn't there more male fervor over the actual buttocks, where said lovely crack resides?

I always thought it was more related to primal memories of nursing as an infant (thus comforting) and because, physiologically, large breasts was one of the traits that suggested the woman was a preferable mate.

And, it still doesn't explain why I would care more about attractive faces and feet, neither of which suggest suitable mates. Maybe I'm just a freak.
My wife says that butts are more popular. I'm likely to believe they are actually 50/50ish.

Navarre

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I prefer butts to breasts myself. I agree that it might be a close call. I probably like butts beter because that's all I get to see when they walk away after dissing me. lol

Shaolinwind

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Navarre said:
I prefer butts to breasts myself. I agree that it might be a close call. I probably like butts beter because that's all I get to see when they walk away after dissing me. lol
Taking bets on how long before they shut this thread down lol.

Latest Discussions