how many of you have gotten into a street fight?

white belt

Brown Belt
Reaction score
So, how many of you have gotten into a street fight? Hey! Wasn't that how the gun control issue came up? Gun control is when you hit what you are aiming for. I apologize for grabbing the wheel and getting back on the pavement. Hey, there's a new weapon for streetfight talk! How many of you have been run down by a car in a street fight? While pulling a handgun. Following a "Brickin'"(c)? Have I just invented a new redneck Mixed Martial Art? Need a beer bottle throw in there somewhere, I think.

white belt

OP
S

soccer50

fightingg is part mmentality, you cant be scared to get hurt...if you are then you wont do good

DAC..florida

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Yep! To many to count!:asian:

Chew on this,
Three MA,s walking down the street a white belt, a shodan and a master they come across a group of thugs, the white belt says dont worry master I will defend the schools honor runs off and after defeating two thugs get his a55 kicked. the shodan says dont worry master i'll defend the shcool's honor runs off and after defeating seven thugs gets his a55 kicked. the master looks at the remaining thugs and says there must be a better road to travel.

:goop:

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Orig. posted by muayThaiPerson
How many of you got into street fights and found the difference between the envionments?

In the few that I have encountered... they were different each time. For one, I was at different levels of experience in the MA's, and two, there were different circumstances and issues involved.

This is a good reason to study the 8 considerations of combat.....

Acceptance
Environment
Range
Position
Maneuvers
Targets
Natual Weapons
Natural defenses

:asian:

cdhall

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Goldendragon7
In the few that I have encountered...

Weren't you and Mr. Duffy in an "incident" together?
I don't know if it was the time you and he and Mr. Kelly and who knows who else were eating in a place in Arizona and/or if it was the incident with the Environmental Weapon story involving CO2 and a knife.

Was it one of them? Will you recount it please?
:)

Latest Discussions