How Many Black Belts Do you have that you wear?

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
I have one that has been hanging over a window sill collecting dust for two years that's nicely embroidered with Korean writing all over it...and on that window sill is where it shall remain where it keeps all the dust bunnies at bay.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have 3 - a plain one, which I keep for emergencies (like the time the one I usually wear fell out of my bag), one with rank stripes (which is the one I usually wear, as when I wore the plain one my students asked why I didn't wear the one with the shiny new stripes my instructor had just given me), and one with my name and rank embroidered on it that I keep for seminars, testings, and other events where it is useful to have my name clearly visible for people who are looking for me but might not know me. I usually only wear it with my "dress" uniform, which is the one I don't work out in and get all nasty with sweat stains.

Fluffy

Black Belt
Reaction score
I own two that I wear. One has a red stripe down the center that I respect because my instructor gave it to me and the second has my school name on it.

Latest Discussions