How long is your MA classes?

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
ginshun said:
How do adults with jobs and families make enough time to train 5 days a week? They'd have to have no life outside of MA.

I train 1 1/2 hours twice a week. Once in a while a weekend class.

Honestly thats about all I have time for. Between work and family and other activities, any more than that would be hard to make time for. It is pretty much the same for the others in my class, teacher included. We are not a full time school though, more of a training group. My teacher works a regular job full time, besides his teaching MA classes.

I could handle longer classes, but 4-5 times a week would be out of the question.

They work in it there schedule, we have time slots in the morning, afternoon and evening. We do have some but not many that goes twice a week, but ussually they all find time for three days a week.
I have learned over the years if you can give them the time they will come and train, its just most school only offer twice a week so that is all they get.
Terry

kamishinkan

Green Belt
Reaction score
2 hour classes. We have open classes every Tues and Thurs and every other Saturday. The opposite 2 Saturdays are 2 hour senior student (Shodan and above) classes.

Latest Discussions