Hi from Texas..

Eline

White Belt
Reaction score
I am new to this Forum! How are you all doing? Hope to meet like-minded people and learn and share new things. And yes, I believe prevention is the best self-defense! - carrydefense

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to MT! Enjoy your stay! :)

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
welcome to MT eline, nice meeting you

best of luck

oftheherd1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome! I think you will enjoy it here. What is your art and experience?

OP
E

Eline

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello everyone and thanks for the warm welcome! Talking about experience, I have shot a couple of pistols and shotguns. I found it interesting and simple. What do you all think about owing guns for self-defense? For me, i want to learn the skill first and then operate them with ease. I think it only make sense that way.

TwentyThree

Green Belt
Reaction score
Hello everyone and thanks for the warm welcome! Talking about experience, I have shot a couple of pistols and shotguns. I found it interesting and simple. What do you all think about owing guns for self-defense? For me, i want to learn the skill first and then operate them with ease. I think it only make sense that way.

I'm all for owning guns for self defense, but I think it's a poor strategy to depend upon it as your only tool in your self-defense toolbox. :)

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
I am new to this Forum! How are you all doing? Hope to meet like-minded people and learn and share new things. And yes, I believe prevention is the best self-defense! - carrydefense

Welcome! What style do you study?

Latest Discussions