Hensojutsu- Disguise

blackswordshinobi

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Hensojutsu- Disguise what the best one first aw-sure this i am sure make video on it
but blind man has been done ! :)

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Disguise?

I got it! Can you disguise yourself as an articulate, literate man? :D

Reactions: MJS

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Disguise?

I went to an anime con as an anime character. Blended right in. Really. :)

The Last Legionary

All warfare is based on deception.<br><b>nemo malu
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
$ghillie_suits-airsoft.jpg
Something like this.

Oh yeah,

$Bender.+I%u00252527m+Back+Baby%2521.jpg

OP
blackswordshinobi

blackswordshinobi

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Hensojutsu- Disguise one of most shinobi training unite state sniper devision use the gill suit as one there Disguise to make less seen there one video i did on youtube Hensojutsu- Disguise part one if you haven't see it just go head ..............

Hensojutsu- Disguise in pass use to get in enemy village the shinobi stay like week knowing lay out every part with out cauesing trouble usely as begger or traviler

this part of one my training

OP
blackswordshinobi

blackswordshinobi

Blue Belt
Reaction score
the last legianary like beender pic and sniper pic graet!

guy's i am really try hard get lot of spellcheck in post but can't down laod spellcheck from your site my security porgram wont allow it!

Last edited:
OP
blackswordshinobi

blackswordshinobi

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Firefox man one thing stay from i use Open office printer porgram but i know i am just do this for you guy's it hit an miss spelling not my strong suit's but working on it seem your try understand with out blowing up

Bester

<font color=blue><B>Grand UberSoke, Sith-jutsu Ryu
Reaction score
Think of it this way.

How can you blend in with the upper class people if you can't talk/write like them? Make improving your spelling a part of your training.

For Firefox, right-click, make sure Check-Spelling is checked. It will let you know when a word is misspelled and allow you to fix it. You just have to make certain you select the correct word.

Ninjutsu is as much mental as it is physical. Train your mind too.

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Firefox man one thing stay from i use Open office printer porgram but i know i am just do this for you guy's it hit an miss spelling not my strong suit's but working on it seem your try understand with out blowing up

A note: It's not so much the spelling, as the jumbled word order. Sentence this perfectly spelled is, meaning difficult make out is though to. It seems like you can speak more effectively than you write; that's not uncommon with dyslexia and similar learning disorders, and that's why Bob and others found some options for you.

Now... on disguise, often the key is to be something reasonable for the environment. A ghillie suit is fantastic, if you're creeping through the brush, but it would kind of stand out in a shopping mall.

Grenadier

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
tell me why spellcheck said shiobi is wrong and ninjutsu even Hensojutsu-

The word "Shiobi" doesn't exist.

A lot of foreign words are simply not covered in a spell checker. You can add them to your database, as long as you spell them correctly.

Latest Discussions