help

e_speedygonzales

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
could someone show me a video of person demonstrating wing chun that they think is the most effective?

OP
e_speedygonzales

e_speedygonzales

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
hey....ur comments below ur name that is from Hung Fa Wing Chun isn't it? i've read the book Mastering Kung Fu. Do you know of any videos from them or anythings else that has to do with wing chun videos?

ed-swckf

Black Belt
Reaction score
e_speedygonzales said:
hey....ur comments below ur name that is from Hung Fa Wing Chun isn't it? i've read the book Mastering Kung Fu. Do you know of any videos from them or anythings else that has to do with wing chun videos?

What is it you are actually after? A clip to see wing chun, a video you can buy for reference? Do you train in wing chun at all or are you interested in learning the art?

It might us help you a little better if we can.

OP
e_speedygonzales

e_speedygonzales

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
i'm interested in clips and stuff...but can't i also be intrerested in ur signature? i'm just looking for a vedioes of any type of wing chun... still just wondering if you know anything about Hung Fa Yi Wing Chun!

Bester

<font color=blue><B>Grand UberSoke, Sith-jutsu Ryu
Reaction score
Never heard of it.

Videos: http://www.martialtalk.com/videos/ You can also look at the schools page. Theres a number of links there.
'
If you look at Hung Fa Mooses profile, you'd see that he practices that art. (If his user name didn't kinda give it away)

marcus_p

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hi,

Here's a link to my schools Video Section. Use the previous and next links to navigate thru to other videos. Also, here are some more Videos . Make sure you check out the one where Jones is practicing in the fighting circle.

Video.yahoo.com is another good place to search for content.

Enjoy,
Marcus

ed-swckf

Black Belt
Reaction score
e_speedygonzales said:
i'm interested in clips and stuff...but can't i also be intrerested in ur signature? i'm just looking for a vedioes of any type of wing chun... still just wondering if you know anything about Hung Fa Yi Wing Chun!

clips and stuff, well for nothing specific i'd just spend the time searching a lot of different wing chun websites. Google is your friend.

OP
e_speedygonzales

e_speedygonzales

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
yeah i know...I've already done all that stuff. Searching google, yahoo, ask jeeves, even retailers and what not. That is why I'm asking here.

ed-swckf

Black Belt
Reaction score
e_speedygonzales said:
yeah i know...I've already done all that stuff. Searching google, yahoo, ask jeeves, even retailers and what not. That is why I'm asking here.

But theres tonnes of clips and videos out there, if you've already done that then you have found a load of clips or videos to buy. If there was some particular part of wing chun you wanted to see, or some particular reason you wanted to see a video it would make it a lot easier to make a suggestion. I'm just trying to figure out what you are actually asking for other than non specific wing chun videos, i take it you have found a tonne of clips thus far.

OP
e_speedygonzales

e_speedygonzales

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
i've seen so many clips already....i just want to further my knowledge in wing chun. Watching people spar, whatev. anything....the more the better right?

Hung Fa Moose

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Speedy,

I highly doubt you'll ever see HFY on video. GM Gee is very adamant that it shall never be recorded on video, due to the culture ot the system. To see it first hand, you'd have to visit a school that teaches it.

yipman_sifu

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I am with master Wong Sheung Leung concepts of concentrating in the center in the first place, this link will show you how sifu Gary Lam, a student of master Wong, apply these concepts. http://www.garylamwingchun.com/movies.html

Also you can try to find Master leung Ting's intro video to Wing Chun in www.IWTA.com , I think that you will find what do you want in here.

Latest Discussions