Hello

K

KungFuGrrrl

Hi

I am a martial artist for 10 years.... WC, JKD, TCC

I have recently put WC on the backburner so I can focus on TCC. I also have a non profit where I teach TCC to survivors of domestic violence, women and children.... then send them to learn Shaolin Kung Fu with the Master.

I love talking with people about MA... for me it is a way of life. I almost lost my life to domestic violence in 1995 (broken back, dislocated shoulder, multiple skull fractures/concussions etc..) and about a year later found Kung Fu; which really saved my mental health as well as physical health... I decided to pass along these wonderful teachings to fellow survivors about 5 years ago!.

You can check out my web site at www.focus101.net

I look forward to meeting fellow MA's, having good discussions and trading information, maybe get some input on my organization.

KFG

Hello

I think I've run into you on another forum somewhere...

Glad you found a better place ;)

Nice to see you again, thanks for the nice words.

KFG

Hello, KungFuGrrrl! I too am a domestic abuse survivor, however I never received such serious injuries as you. I commend you highly for your perseverance and new focus. A thousand times, WELCOME!!! :asian:

Welcome! Enjoy your stay! :supcool:

Mike

Years ago, I would often be heard saying that every woman should own a firearm. Today, I am more likely to be heard saying that every woman should study martial arts. I believe in your work, I wish all the best to you.

KungFuGrrrl said:
Hi

I am a martial artist for 10 years.... WC, JKD, TCC

I have recently put WC on the backburner so I can focus on TCC. I also have a non profit where I teach TCC to survivors of domestic violence, women and children.... then send them to learn Shaolin Kung Fu with the Master.

I love talking with people about MA... for me it is a way of life. I almost lost my life to domestic violence in 1995 (broken back, dislocated shoulder, multiple skull fractures/concussions etc..) and about a year later found Kung Fu; which really saved my mental health as well as physical health... I decided to pass along these wonderful teachings to fellow survivors about 5 years ago!.

You can check out my web site at www.focus101.net

I look forward to meeting fellow MA's, having good discussions and trading information, maybe get some input on my organization.

KFG

Hi KungFuGrrrl! :wavey: Welcome to MT! We have a lot of nice people from various systems here; hope you enjoy the fora.

It warms my heart to hear of another survivor who has become empowered by the Art. Kudos to you! :)

Sincerely,
Gin-Gin :asian:

Wonderful to have you aboard! :) Thank you for the work you do! :asian:

Latest Discussions

Back