Hello there

Maiden_Ante

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I'm Andreas. Swedish 17yrold that train karate. More specifically Kase-ha shotokan-ryu. :)

I'm at 8 kyu, been training this for 1 ½ years now and I find it very fun. I'm interested in pretty much any martial art and like to read about them. In a couple of years I think I'll try out judo or something more grapple-ish. ;)

Been on Bullshido before, but since it's populated by 50% "my martial art is the best one"-people and terrorized by constant *****s and sh*ts I decided to find a new forum to haunt.

/Andreas Törnqvist

Blade96

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm Andreas. Swedish 17yrold that train karate. More specifically Kase-ha shotokan-ryu. :)

I'm at 8 kyu, been training this for 1 ½ years now and I find it very fun. I'm interested in pretty much any martial art and like to read about them. In a couple of years I think I'll try out judo or something more grapple-ish. ;)

Been on Bullshido before, but since it's populated by 50% "my martial art is the best one"-people and terrorized by constant *****s and sh*ts I decided to find a new forum to haunt.

/Andreas Törnqvist

Feh. yes. I don't really like those. havent been on bullshido but i've come across them else where. a ma might be 'the best' for one particular person, but not for someone else.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard my friend, you will like this site for sure, enjoy.

DBZ

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Im sure you will see some interesting conversations on this site

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MT...Enjoy...

grydth

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome, I think you will have both a lot to learn and a lot to offer. Mostly folks from the USA here and we'd enjoy your views.

Latest Discussions