Hey guys!

Kforcer

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hey...what's up?

I moderate at Sherdog.net as Kforcer...

I wrestled from 7th-12 grade, did a lot of informal training in no-gi grappling and some competing, formally trained at Southside Dojo of Kalamazoo, Michigan Sports Camp in Coldwater with Dan Severn and at Michigan Institute of the Combative Arts under Scott Han.

Big fan of professional wrestling, submission-wrestling, catch-wrestling, any acrobatic, dynamic, creative and aggressive approach to combat...all combat sports...anything daring or "crazy" that looks like something out of a comic-book...

I'm interesting in all the martial arts and very interesting in the history of martial arts, folklore, reality, all of it. I've never trained in ninjitsu, but the subject interests me a great deal, also very interested in the history of Japanese grappling, jujutsu, etc., and the connections if any, between Indian martial arts and other martial arts...

Just interested in martial arts and the history of it in general. Whether or not I will ever train in the martial art, I like to read and study about it....cause they are all cool!

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome, MA is what we are all about here, along with a little something else for everyone. Kick back bounce around and land where you feel, because it's all good.

OP
K

Kforcer

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
A Sherdog lurker! Pleased to meet you, from a former MT lurker!

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Glad you joined us :wavey:

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hey, welcome aboard!

Hmm, histories of Japanese arts, links to India, this could lead to some interesting conversations! Oh, and it's Ninjutsu, by the way, the non-legit use the "silent 'i' spelling"...

just2kicku

Black Belt
Reaction score
Hello and Welcome, I like the sherdog site as well. I use the same moniker there.

SahBumNimRush

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Welcome to MT!, there are alot of knowledgeable folks on here.. . Look forward to seeing you on the threads.