Hello! I'm new here. MT is pretty awesome!!

OP
Last Fearner

Last Fearner

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I would like to thank everyone for the warm welcome. I hope to make many new friends, and no enemies. :D

Thanks for the welcome posts, Mr. Farnsworth, Battousai, Ceicei, Drac -vampfeed- , arnisador, Lisa, Henderson (nice avatar), Kenpo0324, bobster ice, Ping898, jdinca, and Miles.

Tes, my guess is that you are a Last Fearner too! I would also say that you are a leautiful boman as well, but I'm a garried muy so I'll ge bood! :)

Gemini, that was creative of you. You had me wondering where you were going for a moment there with the "fooking lorward" but then I chuckled about the "Kae Twon Do." I've actually had people seriously tell me they have studied "Twi Kahn Dew" for many years! :lol:

Tiger Woman, I'm glad the name got you to chuckle, I wanted to come up with something original. Glad you liked it.

Palsut, I'm I big fan of the Star Wars movies. I like your Avatar.
:jediduel:

Kacey, thanks, and I'm glad you agree. I can see why.

MJ-hi-yah, I'm glad you like my Avatar! I use that photo without the flag in other ads as a comparisson to the ancient Taekwondo Fighter of early Korean Martial Art. Perhaps I'll put them both up sometime too.

"Only an Egg" - interesting name. I like Bach's books as did my mother. She used to correspond with him, and I have too. I have several postcards from him, and a few autographed books.

MJS, Thanks for the welcome, and I'll ask if anything comes to mind.

Kenpo 0324, I have to ask what that is in your avatar?

Iceman SK, I responded to your private message, and look forward to working with you in the USCDKA.

bignick, don't worry, I won't be shy :boing1:

Sarah, thanks and I look forward to reading your posts and replies of others as well.

I have been studying the Martial Art, and teaching for along time now, but I see there are many here who have much to offer - -
so to all of you I humbly bow.
:bow:

lol, had to do that one - - It's got to be my favorite thus far.
Sr. Master Eisenhart

evenflow1121

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Welcome aboard the Black Pearl, Last Fearner. You are right this the best MA site on the net. Looking forward to discussing MA topics with you sir.

Jagermeister

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Hey Fearner. Good to have you here. Don't forget to pop in and join us at Muay Thai every once in a while.

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Welcome to the board, Mr. Eisenhart. Thank you for your feedback, and your membership here. It's great to gain new members, but it's most valuable to attract people with so many years of experience. I sincerely look forward to your written contribution.

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome Fearner (I know I'm late on this). Like you, I found this site a lot nicer and more helpful than a few others (I've only visited 2 others). There is minimal flaming and "my art is...." here. Man, they should have a "customer comment" type thing here- like at wal- mart. Well, happy posting!

Sin

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Martial Talk is Awesome, and welcome...I hope you enjoy your experince here.

Latest Discussions