First off, I'm new...

FghtClbXtrm

White Belt
Reaction score
to this forum...

I have limited experience in many different martial arts, although I don't hold any belts higher than white as I have never formally joined a MA studio.

I am however level 3 US Army combatives certified.

I have one question right off the bat:

Where would I "advertise" something that is completely free?

I created a toolbar many of the members here may find useful, but have no clue where to post the link, and I do not want to upset the powers that be, because I plan on utilizing this site for quite the long haul... Thank you in advance for the advice.

stone_dragone

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
First off, greetings and welcome to MT! Second, you could probably find a home for your link in the General Martial Arts section.

Third, where are/were you stationed? Tell us a bit about yourself!

OP
F

FghtClbXtrm

White Belt
Reaction score
I was SatComm 25S, very boring job... spent my entire tour of duty in a metal box staring at green lights.

One time though one turned yellow, so I had to shut off the machine and turn it back on. Then another time one turned red, so I had to call someone to fix it.

The job was so boring i took up combatives, and placed second in the big tourny at Benning in 2007.

Thanks for asking, and thanks for the advice.

Yondanchris

Master Black Belt
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome to MT! I want to thank you for your service, no matter how mundane it was for you! I salute you!

Mark Jordan

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Welcome! Nice to have you around. I'm looking for a hand salute emoticon but there's none. Anyway, I salute and thank you as well.

Latest Discussions