I'm new here, get it?

Hayden

White Belt
Reaction score
Well hello all I just signed up here. I dont really have any martial arts experience but I have gotten into a lot of fist fights with my brothers if that counts for anything.
I found this site while looking for legal advice about certain weapons. I hope I can find some answers, and answer a few questions myself, while on the site.

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to MT, Hayden—ask away! There are a lot of people on the board who can probably have good information about anything martial you want to know about.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk!

There are a number of Law Enforcement personel here that are Martial Artists as well, they would be able to help you out.

I found this site while looking for legal advice about certain weapons.
... This statement throws up a caution flag (to me and me alone ok? I won't speak for anyone else... ) ... what kind of weapons are you talking about?

OP
H

Hayden

White Belt
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk!

There are a number of Law Enforcement personel here that are Martial Artists as well, they would be able to help you out.

... This statement throws up a caution flag (to me and me alone ok? I won't speak for anyone else... ) ... what kind of weapons are you talking about?

Self defense of coarse. I started a thread check it out for full details.

ArmorOfGod

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome to the site.
If you are wanting to carry weapons for self defense (like many of us do), I recommend finding out what is legal and the rules to that before you start carrying anything, whether it is a gun, knife, baton, or even pepper spray.
Always educate yourself before you start doing something.
Good luck.

AoG

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk!:ultracool

Mike

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk! Glad you joined us!

Go ahead, ask away. :) No one here is an attorney, nor do we offer anything that can be considered legal advice. But, we do have people with ideas and information.

Defense attorneys do more than just defend people that are arrested...they also help law-abiding citizens do what they need to do and stay within the law.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MT...

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome, and happy posting! :wavey:

As several others have said - please remember that while there are lots of knowledgeable and experienced people on this site, we are not providing reliable legal advice - just informed experience. For your own safety, research the laws in your area - and a good instructor will be invaluable. Good luck, and enjoy!

Latest Discussions