Hello from the Netherlands

D

Dylan9d

I have been a member here for some time now so i think it's time for me to make a post like this.

My real name is Ludwig im a 35 year old dad from the Netherlands.

My martial arts background started when i was 15 with Shaolin Kempo and Kickboxing, from there i went to Pentjak Silat were i met my main teachers son Raymond Ingram. He introduced me in the system of Amerindo Pentjak Silat, i received a total of 9 years of instruction from Ray and his father Jim Ingram. I even had my own school in the end.

I lost connection with the Ingrams, and i moved on to Eskrima wich i practiced for 1-1.5 years privately. In the meanwhile i was practicing Krav Maga wich i trained for a total of 2 years. When my son was born i was training mainly on my own at home.

I tried so many martial arts.

Now im in the process to condens my own knowledge and put it in my own system wich i called Ilmu Buka BelaDiri (Open Knowlegde SelfDefense), wich im teaching and testing with a friend of mine.

jezr74

Master of Arts
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing Ludwig. Do you have a website? Sounds interesting.

OP
D

Dylan9d

Not yet jezr, i do have a facebook page but it's more or less for myself and the advisors that i use wich are older teachers like Glenn Lobo and some others.

I will make something when i find the time and motivation in between training and work :)

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome to MT. Good to see someone stepping outside the box.
:asian:

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, bro. Nice to have you here. Best of luck with what you're doing.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Welcome to the boards. When I was stationed in Germany, we would travel to Eindhoven every weekend we could. Met some really great people in the Netherlands. Friendly, smart and eager to show off their town.

Latest Discussions