Greetings to the members

N

Nubreed

I am Nubreed from Denver Colorado, Male 46 years old. I have 33 years of experience in various martial arts. I am a life long martial arts junky
my arts are: Kajukenbo Wun Hop Kuen Do, Chinese Kenpo, American Kenpo, Jun Fan Jeet Kune Do, Dekiti-Tirsia Siradas/Pekiti Tirsia Kali, Pentjak Silat, World Kali-Silat Systems, Shuhari-Ryu Jujitsu. I list my arts just so people will know, what I'm all about. I am a very experienced beginner!

dubljay

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, it sounds like you have lots to share with us here, so jump right in and start posting. If you have any questions don't hesitiate to ask.

Happy posting!

-Josh

Gin-Gin

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Howdy from Texas, Nubreed! :wavey: Welcome, & I hope you enjoy the fora.

Gin-Gin :asian:

Jonathan Randall

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Rick Wade said:
Aloha and welcome to the boards.

V/R

Rick
Ditto on the welcomes! You will like MT - in my experience it is the only online MA forum that doesn't suffer from a terminal lack of maturity.

Mr. Wade, I see your profile now lists Black Belt. Congratulations! Either you just updated your profile or you just tested/promoted to dan ranking. Good job.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay!

Mike

Datu Tim Hartman

Senior Master
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Nubreed said:
I am Nubreed from Denver Colorado, Male 46 years old. I have 33 years of experience in various martial arts. I am a life long martial arts junky
my arts are: Kajukenbo Wun Hop Kuen Do, Chinese Kenpo, American Kenpo, Jun Fan Jeet Kune Do, Dekiti-Tirsia Siradas/Pekiti Tirsia Kali, Pentjak Silat, World Kali-Silat Systems, Shuhari-Ryu Jujitsu. I list my arts just so people will know, what I'm all about. I am a very experienced beginner!
Welcome aboard! To bad you didn't post earlier. I just taught a seminar this past weekend in Denver. Maybe we could've met. If you’re looking for Filipino martial arts you might also want to check out Martial Talk's new division www.FMATalk.com

:asian:

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to the board, Nubreed! It sounds like you'll have much to share. Looking forward to it.

Post away!

-Don

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, Welcome 33 years is a life time for alot us. It is nice when you know what you want out of life and to enjoy it. When we look back from where we all started it is rewarding to see the progress........Yours looks awesome...enjoy the forums..........Aloha