Has race ever been made into an issue for you?

WC_lun

Senior Master
Reaction score
I've witnessed a few instances of racism, but never been on the reieving end of it. For most guys, working and suffering along side someone in training tends to remove some of that nonense. Hard to judge that guy because he is brown when you respect him so much because you know what he is capable of. The worse that I have seen hasn't been racism but rather prejudice against an openly gay training partner.

ATACX GYM

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I've witnessed a few instances of racism, but never been on the reieving end of it. For most guys, working and suffering along side someone in training tends to remove some of that nonense. Hard to judge that guy because he is brown when you respect him so much because you know what he is capable of. The worse that I have seen hasn't been racism but rather prejudice against an openly gay training partner.

I saw that too.Guys wouldn't grapple with a client of mine because he was gay.I jumped right on their cases.Hard.With both feet.Alot.Fired 4 of them,told them that until they change their attitude they're not welcome in my Gym.And I make it a point to grapple with my gay friend.He's cool.

Latest Discussions