Has anyone ever tried or heard of this Splits eBook ?

Cyriacus

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ive never heard of it - But Im pretty sure no matter what it contains, if its good information other people have mass distributed it.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Best thing you can do to get more flexible isn't to read a book or watch a DVD. I'm pretty sure from your other post on this subject that you already KNOW what you need to do to get more flexible. Now it's just a matter of doing it.

There's no magic pill.

OP
L

Lynch

White Belt
Reaction score
Best thing you can do to get more flexible isn't to read a book or watch a DVD. I'm pretty sure from your other post on this subject that you already KNOW what you need to do to get more flexible. Now it's just a matter of doing it.

There's no magic pill.

I know, but I'm intrigued to see what this method they're on about is on the website.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I know, but I'm intrigued to see what this method they're on about is on the website.

The method is ages old. It's called "how to seperate someone from their money".

There are no magic pills, and anybody who claims miraculous results is just another flavor of charlatan.

Time and consistent work are the keys. :)

Reactions: MJS

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
This reminds me of those phony TV commercials trying to sell some workout dvd that doesn't actually help.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The method is ages old. It's called "how to seperate someone from their money".

There are no magic pills, and anybody who claims miraculous results is just another flavor of charlatan.

Time and consistent work are the keys. :)

QFT!!!! So much truth to these words, its not funny! Hard work, blood, sweat and tears! That is the key.