Hannah, you done messed up.

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I think daddy is mad. Wait until the 7 minute mark.

[video=youtube_share;kl1ujzRidmU]http://youtu.be/kl1ujzRidmU[/video]

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I haven't put a bullet in any computers, but I can understand how he got there.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
While I agree with his position, I think it's too bad he finds it necessary to teach her that smoking is ok.

I'm also not crazy to see him shooting a gun that close to a road, especially since he doesn't know how many rounds it holds.

OP
Bill Mattocks

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
From his accent, I'm guessing he's from Indiana. Smoking and not being able to count pretty much go with that. [ducks and runs away]

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I enjoyed that very much. I am afraid that the 'entitlement generation' is getting far too entrenched.

OP
Bill Mattocks

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hehehe, nobody is commenting on it here, but they're all reposting the link on FB. Guess sometimes you don't want to be caught laughing at the inappropriate things on MT, eh? BUSTED!

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Man after my own heart.

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Am I the only person who thinks he over reacted?

BTW, my dark sense of humor reflex has been triggered by this video. Daughter complains about how hard her life is at home and daddy shoots her ****ing computer. Point taken kid...

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
LOL!

I think it was graphic....has the guy never heard of EBAY?!!!!

(but yeah, girly must not be bright...thinking Daddy is too dumb to look at FB when he fixes computers for a living?)

I really would have loved to see her reaction though when she saw her laptop and the video. :D

Josh Oakley

Senior Master
Supporting Member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Do I think it was a bit much? ...........yeah, maybe a little. However, he bought the computer. He can shoot it if he wants. And though I have never had teenagers of my own, I have taught teenagers. They're nuts. And sometimes it takes something this drastic to get a message through. More poignantly, is WAS a teenager, and part of what kept me out of trouble was a stepdad who wouldn't put up with me disrespecitng my mom. So I say he deserves a slow clap.

clfsean

Senior Master
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Although a baseball bat with some gangster rap in the background might have been a little more graphic and appeal to the intended audience :)

I dunno... calm fury & a 1911 to the laptop carries an undeniable message to the audience.

MaxiMe

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I dunno... calm fury & a 1911 to the laptop carries an undeniable message to the audience.

True, but the movie office space just kept popping in my head LOL

And Yes I have used computers as targets. You can't work in IT and be a shooter and not at least try it once :) (they fly apart real nice if opened.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
1. Shooting a laptop that isn't giving you the worst of problems is effing dumb.

2. He DID, at least, DO what he SAID he was GOING TO DO.

3. There were more effective ways to get your point across - make her bivouac in those massive acres you have back there ... secure and defend her space, obtain and prepare her own food, charge her rent, etcetera. A week of that might sooth her achin' britches.

4. Congratulations. You just taught your daughter that shooting a problem is the way to solve it. Hate to see how hopped up you are without tobacco.

5. Dad, you need to grow the eff up yourself. How do you expect her to figure out the proper way to behave if you are giving her bad examples?

6. I understand his frustrations. Perhaps prevention is in order?

OP
Bill Mattocks

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
1. Shooting a laptop that isn't giving you the worst of problems is effing dumb.

2. He DID, at least, DO what he SAID he was GOING TO DO.

3. There were more effective ways to get your point across - make her bivouac in those massive acres you have back there ... secure and defend her space, obtain and prepare her own food, charge her rent, etcetera. A week of that might sooth her achin' britches.

4. Congratulations. You just taught your daughter that shooting a problem is the way to solve it. Hate to see how hopped up you are without tobacco.

5. Dad, you need to grow the eff up yourself. How do you expect her to figure out the proper way to behave if you are giving her bad examples?

6. I understand his frustrations. Perhaps prevention is in order?

Someday, hopefully, we will live in a world where only the government can decide how, when, and to what extent a child may be punished for misbehaving. Perhaps a government official will have to be present at the time; or perhaps parents won't be necessary at all. The government does a better job, after all.