Halloween

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I couldn't do **** this year because of my injury..So I sat in the living room drinking ice tea and watching all the History of Halloween specials and the kids coming to the door.....

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have the pictures, but I'm not quite sure how to post them here. Soooo, if anybody wants to see them they're on my MySpace page: myspace.com/starchild317

Hope you like!

I sent you a friend request (site address is myspace/kaceyteacher.com). One of these days I have to do something with my page... in my copious free time. :(

OP
Jade Tigress

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have the pictures, but I'm not quite sure how to post them here. Soooo, if anybody wants to see them they're on my MySpace page: myspace.com/starchild317

Hope you like!

The pics are great! I agree with Cory, it's a good look for you. I was a pirate. If I get pics emailed to me from the party I'll post one.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Time to blow the dust off this thread. Halloween is about 24 days away and it falls on a Sunday. So I'm sure the bulk of the parties will be on Saturday. So does anyone have any plans this year? HEY, all you lurkers. Here is a harmless thread for you to "get your feet wet".

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
No costume parties this year... awww... but if there was one that I would go to it would most likely be my staple... dress up in my caving outfit bring a small pick-axe and a large stuffed animal... that way I'm a minor miner...

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Anyone have any costume parties to go to this year? What are you dressing up as?

Yes I have one.

I am not sure.

I could go as a Biker, and I have a friend who does good zombie make-up so I might go as a Zombie Biker.

I could go as a demonic type in black robe and leather mask over eyes and part of face.

I could go as swash buckler.

The problem with the zombie biker, is that I will catch crap for it as I ride.

The problem with the demonic face is I have used it before. (* No not my natural one ;) *)

The problem with a swash buckler is the sword. Everyone wants to touch it. :D

bluewaveschool

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Not sure if I'm dressing up, but the kids are going as a ladybug and a tonberry (from the final fantasy games)

Fiendlover

Black Belt
Reaction score
My friend's fiance's sister is turning 10 the weekend before Halloween and it's a birthday/Halloween party and it's theme is pink. I DESPISE PINK! But I am expected to go even though I would rather go as a "Mmm Goth" ;) I think I will be dressed up as a pink witch. I was supposed to be a cop and have three of my other friends be the rest of the YMCA but that idea went away after the party invitation.

Aikikitty

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Halloween is my birthday (yay!) so I'm never sure if I'm going to feel like staying home or going out on the town. I have a renaissance fair dress and a yukata from Japan that I've worn to japanese festivals and anime conventions. I'd probably wear one of those instead of getting something new.

Fiendlover--My sympathies for having to go to an all pink party! I wouldn't like that either.

OP
Jade Tigress

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My friend's fiance's sister is turning 10 the weekend before Halloween and it's a birthday/Halloween party and it's theme is pink. I DESPISE PINK! But I am expected to go even though I would rather go as a "Mmm Goth" ;) I think I will be dressed up as a pink witch. I was supposed to be a cop and have three of my other friends be the rest of the YMCA but that idea went away after the party invitation.

She may not appreciate it but, you could always go AS Pink. ;)

Attachments

• $pink.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 104

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

The Theme is Pink.

Pink stripes or highlights in your hair. In particular if you have dark hair. I know you will have to lighten and then add the color back.

I know there are some clothes that are Black with another color, such as Blue or Green for the guys, and I have seen Purple for both guys and women and Pink for just the ladies.

From Hot Topic:
Dress: http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Apparel/Dresses/Lip-Service-Magenta-LaceUp-Floral-Dress-152233.jsp

Hoodie: http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Apparel/Hoodies/Reversible-Pink-Splatter--Hoodie-715739.jsp

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Ap...neral-Wash-Zip-Front-Hooded-Jacket-259517.jsp

JacketL http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Apparel/Jackets/Lip-Service-Black-And-Red-Lace-Jacket-157326.jsp

Yes I know it is red per the name, but you could always claim to be a little color blind. ;)

A gloffing Molly T-Shirt: http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Ap...ging-Molly-Irish-Ring-Girls-TShirt-942792.jsp

A top as described byt eh website:
http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Apparel/Tops/Lip-Service-Salmon-Pink-Corset-Top-155224.jsp

There are ways to go in Pick from a lot to a little and still rebel.

And before people ask, I am that Uncle that takes my Neices and Nephews shopping, for holidays and birthdays and just because. And yes this is how I know about Hot Topic.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yes I have one.

I am not sure.

I could go as a Biker, and I have a friend who does good zombie make-up so I might go as a Zombie Biker.

I did Frankenbiker one year..Took me 3 hrs to do the makeup, but it was worth it as I took 2nd place..

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I tried to find some decent pictures my dressing up as Dracula..All I could find is these..

Attachments

• $m_2cb2af7670351a85ab0360a9b80e7a86.jpg
    $m_2cb2af7670351a85ab0360a9b80e7a86.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 95
  • $m_1e816f88bab7a7d9dfefec2f63944b98.jpg
    $m_1e816f88bab7a7d9dfefec2f63944b98.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 98

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

You could wear this T-shirt :D

http://www.zazzle.com/i_hate_pink_tshirt-235452791098739530

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Have not made up my mind yet as what I'm going to be. I have all the make up and enough to clothing to put togeather any costume i want but can not decide what that will be.
It's getting colder here so my guess is that whatever I choose to go as will have plenty of warm clothing involved ( at least while outside)

Latest Discussions