Good Wishes for My Missus and Her Family

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I am touched by your words, my friends.

I've said before that just because we know each other via the Web rather than in the flesh, the connections our emotions make are none the lesser for it.

My lady is sleeping now (at last!) so I get to be weak and shed a few tears of my own for the passing of a man I had not yet gotten to know as deeply as I wished.

Tears lubricate the soul - there is nothing weak about them. Please accept my condolences on your loss of a man you knew less well than you would have liked, and please pass on my - and all of our - condolences to your wife and her family.

teekin

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
To set down your burden and mourn your and your wife's loss is the essence of being human. I am sorry for your loss, I wish you peace and comfort my friend.
lori

kidswarrior

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm so very sorry to hear about this terrible loss, my dear friend. I know your missus and her mother must be beside themselves with grief, and as you said, we all deal in different ways. And then you yourself have the tough job of being strong for others you love, while mourning your own loss--a very tough task. You have my prayers and of course an open invitation to PM or email me anytime you have something to share; or just to have someone to vent to.

Thanks for being strong enough to share this with your MT family. That shows me a lot of courage.

celtic_crippler

Senior Master
Reaction score
It's not a secret that I am agnostic on matters spiritual but it will not breach my sense of principle if I ask for those of my friends and fellow disputants here at MT to spare a moment of good wishes or prayers for my missus, her sister and mother.

My father-in-law passed away in the early hours of this morning after an illness of some weeks. It was a shock as he seemed to be recovering but just 'switched off' in his sleep at about two this morning.

My lady is coping by hiding from it in dealing with all the unpleasant bureaucratic and legal matters but it breaks my heart to see the pain in her eyes that I can do nothing to ameliorate.

Just cause you're agnostic don't mean you're not spiritual....at least that's the way I see it. :)

Anyway...I'll send as many positive waves your way that I can muster.

Men have a tendency to want to "fix" things....I know 'cause I'm a male. LOL. But I have learned that women often don't want us to "fix" anything. They just want us to lean on....Be the "rock" for your missus and we'll do our best to project positive energy your way. :)

I wish you and yours the best. Peace brother.

Catalyst

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Our deepest sympathies to your Missus and her family.
We shall keep her and them in our thoughts and prayers.