Frank Dux

bowser666

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
It is always best to keep an open mind. Not to mention probabably 50% or more of the stuff you find on the internet is false anyways. Some people think Google Search reveals all answers. LOL ANyways, I am glad to hear that your training is going good. It is also awesome to hear that you mow hsi lawn for payment. A jerk wouldn't do that , he would say, no money ? Get lost.

tko4u

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
The guy has a pretty bad rep, but I have learned that sometimes believe it or not, people will say things about another martial artist that arent true! So I'd like to make up my mind for myself. I actually looked the guy up not too long ago, found out he doesnt like van damme at all!

Reaction score
The guy has a pretty bad rep, but I have learned that sometimes believe it or not, people will say things about another martial artist that arent true! So I'd like to make up my mind for myself. I actually looked the guy up not too long ago, found out he doesnt like van damme at all!
That's cuz they went to court over some movie non-sense.

BrandonLucas

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
If Van Damme grew a beard....

Yeah, you're right. The real Dux looks nothing like him.

I still think Bloodsport rocks face, though. How can you not get pumped after watching that?

tko4u

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
If Van Damme grew a beard....

Yeah, you're right. The real Dux looks nothing like him.

I still think Bloodsport rocks face, though. How can you not get pumped after watching that?

I second that!!!!!!!!!!!!! Van Damme rocks it, vintage one liners and all!

OP
Josh Oakley

Josh Oakley

Senior Master
Supporting Member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Frank showed me some pictures from his early days, and Van Damme looks a LOT like him from back then.

Latest Discussions