For tkd_jen (Please read everyone)

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm so sorry to hear Jen. Hang in there.

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, Jen, and I hope for a very speedy recovery- both with your knee and your heart.

kidswarrior

Senior Master
Reaction score
Jen, that's a tough blow. Probably even more difficult to take because it's harder to know how to fight back with this opponent. But you can do it. Puts me in mind of a favorite saying of Jimmy Woo: Go slowly to go fast.

Best wishes in all phases of your recovery. :)

kidswarrior

Senior Master
Reaction score
OK, update time. Gramma didn't make it and we had her funeral on Saturday the 14th.

My ACL surgery is scheduled for this Friday the 20th. Bring on the healing!

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. But I have to say, you have an amazing attitude! :asian:

fireman00

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Jen, keep up the good attitude... its harder to deal with the pain in your heart from the loss of a loved one then to deal with the pain from a physical injury but time does heal all wounds. Remember the good times you had with her . And for your knee - DON"T OVER DO IT.

OP
tkd_Jaz

tkd_Jaz

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Just a quick update on tkd_jen. As some of you know she had her surgery this morning and everything went great. I talked to her a little today and she said she was taking a lot of pain meds. Otherwise everything went great and she is doing awesome. That's about it I didn't want to disturb her resting. Knowing her though she'll be a 100% in no time.

Latest Discussions