First class back

Kickboxer101

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Just got back from first class and it felt awesome to be back sometimes i reckon its good to get a break so it motivates uou more to come back and it was a good class started off a few laps round the football pitch near us then got into pad work. There were a lot of first timers tonight so it was just basic combos. First combo we did was jab, cross, jab, back knee. Did that for 3 minutes switched for the other person. Next combo was same again jab, cross, jab, knee, back roundhouse kick, then front leg push pick. Then we did some more cardio work 1 minute of straight punches, 30 seconds of hooks, 30 seconds of uppercuts. Then last combo we did for the night was jab duck under a right hook follow through with a left hook. Then we finished with 40 press ups at instructors count and high plank after every 10, then 30 normal sit ups, then 30 with a single twist and then 30 with a double twist. Then stretching so a good first session back.

Haha I think I was to enthusiastic to get back as the first combo I was throwing my punches to fast and was sucking air pretty quick lol.

Oh and I did an extra 5 minutes of cardio after class as while walking home I realised I left my gloves at the gym so sprinted back to get them.