Father beats man for attempting to snatch baby

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Here is yet another defense (of family) story. A snippet from the article.

The intruder broke through a bedroom window at about 4 a.m., likely looking for the baby inside, said Taylorsville police Sgt. Rosie Rivera. Authorities say the man, an ex-boyfriend of the tenant, believed the child was his - a claim the mother denies.
The break-in was foiled by the baby's angry father, who clubbed the man with a baseball bat as he escaped through a window, then chased him into the parking lot and hit him some more.

Rest of the article is in the link below:

http://www.sltrib.com/utah/ci_4315006

- Ceicei

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The intruder is yet another poster child for planned parenthood.

Jeff

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I agree with the neighbor - "If you're invading a home, you better know what you might get into".

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Next time he needs to get a bigger bat.

A friend of mine from a local PD was called to a house where a woman found a man sleeping naked on her couch. When they woke him up he was still drunk and convinced he had broken his ex-girlfriends house and it was ok because he use to live there, his ex-girlfriend live 2 blocks away. They never found out why he was naked, nor could they find his cloths

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
Attacker should count his blessings that he did not break into my house looking to steal my child. There are worse things than death and if he tried that with me he would experience several of them.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Attacker should count his blessings that he did not break into my house looking to steal my child. There are worse things than death and if he tried that with me he would experience several of them.

Amen..

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

I agree
Terry

JasonASmith

Black Belt
Reaction score
Let's put it this way:
There wouldn't be enough left of the intruder for anyone to identify
:eek:verkill:

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
In our screwed up society, some scum bag will try to sue the father.

I wouldn't be surprised. I can hear it now: "Well, just because he broke into this guys house, the home owner didn't have to keep beating him!"

In any case, its good to see that people are fighting back, to protect whats theirs.

Mike

seca2man

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Like I said in a previous post, DAs these days tend to prosecute those that defend themselves by claiming excessive force was used. I can just hear it now, "..ladies and gentlemen of the jury, after severely beating the intruder, did the defendant REALLY have to chase him down the block? Couldn't he have just stopped at the end of his driveway??...

Sheessh!

OUMoose

Trying to find my place
Reaction score
Like I said in a previous post, DAs these days tend to prosecute those that defend themselves by claiming excessive force was used. I can just hear it now, "..ladies and gentlemen of the jury, after severely beating the intruder, did the defendant REALLY have to chase him down the block? Couldn't he have just stopped at the end of his driveway??...

Sheessh!
He could have stopped, but there was no mention of firearms... :D

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score

Sheessh!
If I were the man's attorney I would've said: "Objection your honor, the scumbag was attempting to steal the baby of my client! Surely this calls for a severe beating til all emotional trauma has fled the REAL father of the child..."

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
I am telling you, the intruder would beg me to die. I am sorry but that kind of behavior is purely inexcusable.

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
Thanks to whoever left the nice negative for me. I am glad to see that someone thinks me foolish for my statement. When it is your child on the line see what you do.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
(Emphasis added.)

When it is your child on the line see what you do.
Oh yeah, I'd torture a man to death after he was no longer a threat. That's a sane response. :rolleyes:

I agree with Touch Of Death that it will be interesting to see whose story is correct in the long run. These things usually end up being more complicated than they seemed at first. But, it certainly sounds like a happy ending to me!

Latest Discussions