Father beats man for attempting to snatch baby

Shotochem

Purple Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
He's got my vote for father of the year.:hammer:

If there is truly any justice he will find a very large and affectionate cellmate named Bubba.

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I love how people consider forced sodomy justice.:angel:
I wonder what crimes would justify the continual rape of a female.
Sean

Kensai

Black Belt
Reaction score
I think it's easy to sit here and be arm chair generals as it were, we can judge others for how they say they'd react, and I also think that the intruder claiming that he's the father is quite conveniant. Either way, I can assure people here, that were anyone to attempt to abduct my 5 day old daughter, the response would be dictated by pure human instinct, and that my actions would be swift and terrible.

That said, this is an interesting case. What happens if the intruder actually IS the father? Would he still be prosecuted for attempted kidnapping? If he is the father, what are the circumstances that would have driven him to this. As a new dad, I find this article both disturbing, thought provoking and interesting.

charyuop

Black Belt
Reaction score
I understand the situation, but in my opinion the father should have stayed home. Chasing the man in the parking lot was a HUGE mistake. As seen later on they arrested other 2 men as accomplices (spelling :) ).
The father was lucky the other 2 men were scared enough not to intervene or that they were not armed and shot the brain out of him.
I understand the fear and rage of the father, but he really risked to leave his kid without a father in that occasion.
In my opinion once he ran off the other man (above all knowing who he was) he should have just called the cops and leave the rest to them.

Latest Discussions