Faixa Roxa

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Hey guys. After class last night I was promoted to purple belt. I'm very happy. I've been training in BJJ for just under 4 years, and promotions are few and far between. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter and can't wait to get back on the mats tonight.

47387_464350162081_587172081_6334298_756356_n.jpg

Congrats and keep the mind of a white belt.

Congrats! :) Our dojo doesn't test very frequently as well.

Enjoy your practice tonight.

Enjoy your blog.

Now you must post a purple gi, purple belt picture!:)

Thanks guys. Tonight was my first night as an official purple belt. The guys found out that I didn't get to walk the gauntlet, so I got to do that tonight. Basically, instructor stands on one side of the mat, and I walk down with my hands over my head, and everyone gets a whack with their belt. Then, I get my belt, turn around and walk back.

I know that some people might think that's a little barbaric, but I'm glad they did it. It's a rite of passage, and I would've felt cheated otherwise. :)

Congratulations. Here's to 4 more hard training years
cheers.gif
Even though I don't drink. Just pretend it's juice.
icon10.gif

Hey guys. After class last night I was promoted to purple belt. I'm very happy. I've been training in BJJ for just under 4 years, and promotions are few and far between. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter and can't wait to get back on the mats tonight.

47387_464350162081_587172081_6334298_756356_n.jpg

Awesome!! Congrats!!!:ultracool

Congratulations, I know you trained very hard. You seem to be a very dedicated MA from the posts I have read.

Latest Discussions

Back