He uses his MA powers for good

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
He is Vietnam's "Street Knight" and he pursues criminals as a civilian, empty-handed.

http://vietnamnews.vnagency.com.vn/...6/Crusader-puts-life-on-line-for-justice.html
HCM City local Nguyen Van Minh Tien has spent 12 years hunting down criminals. He has successfully arrested about 300 street criminals and received more than 200 certificates of merit from the Government and local authorities.
Dubbed Street Knight, Tien lives a straight-edge lifestyle as a vegetarian who never touches coffee, alcohol or cigarettes.
Born in 1974 in the southern province of Long An, Tien turned to crime-fighting activities in 1997 and founded a group of volunteers to track down and arrest street crooks in HCM City in early 2009.

xJOHNx

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Funny, I was just listening to Minor Threat singing Straight Edge :)

The guy has a weird story and also a pair of brass. Damn.

Omar B

Senior Master
Reaction score
See now, any time I hear about guys doing good stuff out there or those real life superheroes it just inspires me to want to be a real life supervillain. Not that I ever have the extra energy or motivation or time, but one of these days when I have time I would be a villain. Candy from babies and all that.

Latest Discussions