European Media Calls George W. Bush Visionary

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Oh no not the "dont talk about my mom" thing. I was not saying anything negative about you mom. It was an example to say most normal people have no clue what the Drudge report is. Change it to my mom if it makes you feel better I didnt know we were still in middle school and the mere mention of the word mom was grounds to meet after school on the play ground to fight it out.
Or you could just not do it. You like to play pretty close to the ToC on the site, flirting with namecalling and petty insults. If you don't want to pretend you're still in middle school, you probably need to take a serious look at your rhetorical style. Every post you write is filled with snide, backhanded insults just like the smartaleck bullies in middle school used. I didn't put up with it then, and I'm certainly not going to do so now.
As for Obama being black to just totally deny his mother and grandparents that actually raised him just to serve some milestone in history is pretty silly.
Okay. So, Obama isn't black. What's the basis for this allegation? Are you suggesting that caucasian is a state of mind? Being white isn't actually about color, it's about who raised you? Are you saying that he's not legally black? I think you're on some pretty shaky ground here.
Conservatives playing the victims huh at least they dont come up with things like the "fairness doctrine" to shut down left leaning media.
I didn't say Conservatives. I said YOU are pulling the victim card. I make a point of avoiding sweeping generalizations and labels. You are playing the victim. "ZOMG! American media is leftist. Here's a link to an article that talks about how left the media is! And Michelle Malkin just blogged it, too! It's so left that Fox News quoted a story published in the NY Post that quotes the Wall Street Journal and the Washington Times, and references a book by Ann Coulter! It PROVES that the media is liberal! Poor me. I have no way of getting news and information that caters to my political belief!"

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Some day Ill learn the multi-quote thing

.I didn't say Conservatives. I said YOU are pulling the victim card.
"left leaning" media argument is just conservatives playing the victim. Your words not mine

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Some day Ill learn the multi-quote thing

"left leaning" media argument is just conservatives playing the victim. Your words not mine

Ah, you're right. I should have been more specific. When a conservative pulls the "left leaning media" card, as you did, he or she is simply playing the victim. Better?

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Or you could just not do it. You like to play pretty close to the ToC on the site, flirting with namecalling and petty insults. If you don't want to pretend you're still in middle school, you probably need to take a serious look at your rhetorical style. Every post you write is filled with snide, backhanded insults just like the smartaleck bullies in middle school used. I didn't put up with it then, and I'm certainly not going to do so now.
Or you can grow up act like an adult and read the post as its written since I said nothing negative about you or your mommy and take the internet Rambo BS someplace else. If you dont like what I post don't read it or don't respond.

Okay. So, Obama isn't black. What's the basis for this allegation? Are you suggesting that caucasian is a state of mind? Being white isn't actually about color, it's about who raised you? Are you saying that he's not legally black? I think you're on some pretty shaky ground here.
I didn't say he wasn't black I said he also has white mother and was raised by white grandparents and to ignore that does a disservice to that side of his family who played more of a roll in the man we see today then his black father.

I make a point of avoiding sweeping generalizations and labels. You are playing the victim. "ZOMG! American media is leftist. Here's a link to an article that talks about how left the media is! And Michelle Malkin just blogged it, too! It's so left that Fox News quoted a story published in the NY Post that quotes the Wall Street Journal and the Washington Times, and references a book by Ann Coulter! It PROVES that the media is liberal! Poor me. I have no way of getting news and information that caters to my political belief!"
Im not playing any victim Ive given you facts and you choose to ignore them since it goes against your argument so instead you compare Major broadcasting companies to some internet Blog because it helps make your point yet you refuse to compare apples to apples because you know it will show your argument is false.

Wow I figured this multi-quote out.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Ah, you're right. I should have been more specific. When a conservative pulls the "left leaning media" card, as you did, he or she is simply playing the victim. Better?
Oh so your making a sweeping generalization huh.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Or you can grow up act like an adult and read the post as its written since I said nothing negative about you or your mommy and take the internet Rambo BS someplace else. If you dont like what I post don't read it or don't respond.
So, you're trying to be offensive?
I didn't say he wasn't black I said he also has white mother and was raised by white grandparents and to ignore that does a disservice to that side of his family who played more of a roll in the man we see today then his black father.
You can't have it both ways. You said he isn't the first black president of the USA. It's a simple yes or no question. Which is it? Is Obama a black president?
Im not playing any victim Ive given you facts and you choose to ignore them since it goes against your argument so instead you compare Major broadcasting companies to some internet Blog because it helps make your point yet you refuse to compare apples to apples because you know it will show your argument is false.
You're right. You win. American media is liberal, and you can prove it by posting all sorts of links to articles about it! I give up.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
So, you're trying to be offensive?
Nope I said nothing offensive. You might need thicker skin.

You can't have it both ways. You said he isn't the first black president of the USA. It's a simple yes or no question. Which is it? Is Obama a black president?
No hes not hes the first bi-racial president.

You're right. You win. .
See just remember that and we will get along just fine

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Nope I said nothing offensive. You might need thicker skin.
Hehe. If I'm offended, then you said something offensive. That's what the word means. But just so it's out there, I wasn't offended. You've got a pretty well documented temper, and when you get frustrated you start keyboard raging and type things for which you eventually apologize. I was nipping it in the bud BEFORE you said something you would regret.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hehe. If I'm offended, then you said something offensive. That's what the word means. But just so it's out there, I wasn't offended. You've got a pretty well documented temper, and when you get frustrated you start keyboard raging and type things for which you eventually apologize. I was nipping it in the bud BEFORE you said something you would regret.
Ive never apologized for anything and I have no temper this is an internet forum after all its not real. For all you know I'm a 11 year old girl and your a 95 year old man so trust me I have not become frustrated with anything on the internet. I don't take anything on here serious. I enjoy seeing what others think but take none of it serious.

Latest Discussions