Enough to gag a maggot

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Neanderthal's made water bottles out of animals they were culturally quite advance. That they didn't make bag pipes shows them to be more advanced
Neanderthals didn't go on large hunting trips, nor were they good at organizing troops. We were, we took over the place. End of the Neanderthal Story.

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Neanderthals didn't go on large hunting trips, nor were they good at organizing troops. We were, we took over the place. End of the Neanderthal Story.
I dont think that is accurate, in either its lack of cultural ability or what lead to there demise, which very well may be tied to the end of the ice age and there inability to adapter physically to the change of climate. We on the other hand had been living in warmer climes' and sp colonised. Europe as it warmed enough to suit us

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Maybe they did make bag pipes and that's why they are extinct? :)
I just watched a documentary saying bagpipes were a universal instrument, of anyone who slaughtered animals. Which is cool, but they didn't mention the sub-humans, other than the fact that they didn't understand how to leave a body of water.

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I just watched a documentary saying bagpipes were a universal instrument, of anyone who slaughtered animals. Which is cool, but they didn't mention the sub-humans, other than the fact that they didn't understand how to leave a body of water.
there not SUB humans, just humans, thought we had done that

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
well ignoring the fact that the whole f science things they were human. Not thinking like you would been a marked advantage to them
Science doesn't call them Homosapien, therefore they aren't human, even F-ing science agrees, that is why they have names for them, other than Homosapien.

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Science doesn't call them Homosapien, therefore they aren't human, even F-ing science agrees, that is why they have names for them, other than Homosapien.
no buy homosapien is just one strain of humans. . Your making up your own genus here to cover up for previous mistakes

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Suuuure it is. I've seen some quite entertaining mental gymnastics trying to claim that before. But I can always use more entertainment so, go ahead. :)

Reading to the end of the parable is mental strolling not gymnastics.

"49And forthwith he came to Jesus, and said, Hail, master; and kissed him. 50And Jesus said unto him, Friend, wherefore art thou come? Then came they, and laid hands on Jesus, and took him. his hand, and drew his sword, and struck a servant of the high priest" s,="" and="" smote="" off And, behold, one of them which were with Jesus stretched out his hand, and drew his sword, and struck a servant of the high priest's, and smote off his ear. 52Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.53Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels? 54But how then shall the scriptures be fulfilled, that thus it must be? 55In that same hour said Jesus to the multitudes, Are ye come out as against a thief with swords and staves for to take me? I sat daily with you teaching in the temple, and ye laid no hold on me."

Pepsiman

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
So I'm watching the video right now, and the current impression I'm getting is this:

"I stunk at martial arts, therefore it's the work of the devil, because daddy issues."

Sound about right?

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
So I'm watching the video right now, and the current impression I'm getting is this:

"I stunk at martial arts, therefore it's the work of the devil, because daddy issues."

Sound about right?

Just about. Add a "my wife took the kids and left me because I'd rather train with a bunch of idiots than take care of my responsibilities, which is clearly the devil's fault and not mine" and you've got it.

OP
Balrog

Balrog

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Just about. Add a "my wife took the kids and left me because I'd rather train with a bunch of idiots than take care of my responsibilities, which is clearly the devil's fault and not mine" and you've got it.
Don't omit the fact that she left him for a Neanderthal.

(Sorry, couldn't resist)

Latest Discussions