Don't knock Teens

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Honestly, as a rule, teens aren't all that bad. Sure they're young, naive, idealistic, and have entirely too much energy that they often spin off into surprising directions.

But most will do the right thing, more often than not, when push comes to shove. In fact, more often than a lot of adults will, because adults are often afraid to step up and do the right thing; it might get them noticed.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Great job by those young folks :)

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
20 kids in a limo is hate to clean that limo after that.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
probably no worse than cleaning first class in an airplane. :)

I don't know I remember what happened in my limo after prom and we didn't have 20 Lol. Good on them. I agree with what was already said most kids are pretty good kids.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
One of my hiking buddies is a part-time limo driver. He's said a couple times that the 'worst' clients are usually associated with weddings. The folks that are in the area for the ceremony, sometimes more out of obligation than out of enjoyment and just don't care. The teenagers going to prom, the sports fans going to the game, the folks going out for a night on the town, are more likely to call for repeat business and don't want to be told no, we won't serve you again.

Latest Discussions