Donald Trump for president

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
the morman thing, to start off with. Mormanism is still seen as a cult by many americans.

Also, he created a mini-obamacare when he was gov of mass. That wont help him with conservatives.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
People who are good at business are not necessarily good politicians. Trump would make quick decisions - not necessarily a bad trait in an of itself, but I feel about as lukewarm about his potential designs on the presidency as I did about Ross Perot.

I still think a consumer watchdog would be a good way to go ... since it's supposed to be about the people anyway.

Darksoul

Black Belt
Reaction score
-I can see the banners, stickers, posters... Trump/Fluffy 2012!

-Probably with the tagline "You're Fired."

Andrew

5-0 Kenpo

Master of Arts
Reaction score
As soon as someone, including him, can tell me what he stands for, then maybe...

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, if he runs against the next Bush Catasrophe, I really have to wonder ... does Trump have enough money to buy the vote? Is his money as old as the Bush legacy? Does he have enough connections to perform a classic intelligence coup? Does Bush's World Order have what it takes to get a third S.O.B. into the office of the presidency?

Tune for the next season of 'It Really Doesn't Matter Anyway Because Only Rich, Old White Men Serve Terms People Care About Besides We Haven't Had Enough Rich Bastards Run The Country Into The Ground Yet' on SBS (Such Bull ****).

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Name recognition can be a scary thing:
515NA93G4RL.jpg

That was kinda like Arnold's campaign...

Latest Discussions