Donald Trump on Laura Ingraham's radio show

CanuckMA

Master of Arts
Reaction score
The voters = some guy in the warehouse. :lol:

I think it would be more like the boss wanting to verify that the paperwork is in order. I guess it's all perspective on whether you think the government is the boss and the people are work for them, or if we the people are the boss.

Anyway, if there were any way at all to prove Obama was not a citizen, the Clintons would have found it and we may have elected our first woman president.

Not sure what kind of privacy laws you have down there, but up here, HR would not be allowed to show any of that information to 'the boss'.

The authorities that need to be satisfied have been.

As for the security clearance, again, needed background checks have been made well ahead of time. Do you think the guy gets sworn in as CiC and then starts to fill out forms in triplicate for decurity clearance?

Empty Hands

Senior Master
Reaction score
As for the security clearance, again, needed background checks have been made well ahead of time. Do you think the guy gets sworn in as CiC and then starts to fill out forms in triplicate for decurity clearance?

That brings up an interesting point. It's not hard to be automatically disqualified from receiving a security clearance - getting a DUI, petitioning to be a conscientious objector, or even a moving violation involving fines over $200 are all disqualifying. However, none of those things prevent you from being elected President. If a convicted felon were elected President, would they actually try to keep him or her from accessing secure information? I wouldn't think so, but I guess it's never been tested either.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
That brings up an interesting point. It's not hard to be automatically disqualified from receiving a security clearance - getting a DUI, petitioning to be a conscientious objector, or even a moving violation involving fines over $200 are all disqualifying. However, none of those things prevent you from being elected President. If a convicted felon were elected President, would they actually try to keep him or her from accessing secure information? I wouldn't think so, but I guess it's never been tested either.

Fun scenario if it wasn't so deadgum scary!

Or maybe the president does not really get to know as much as we think?

James Kovacich

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sure you do. It's actually a good political ploy. There's a segment of the Republican votership that this is THE issue , and, as of now, Trump has their vote.
A bad example of CA leading the nation. CA made the "mistake" of voting in a non-politition to govern. Now the GOP is following that lead.
icon10.gif
Seems like grasping at straws. For the better of the country, they should look "within."

ganglian

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Sure you do. It's actually a good political ploy. There's a segment of the Republican votership that this is THE issue , and, as of now, Trump has their vote.

And thats exactly why they shouldn't be taken seriously.

Latest Discussions