Donald Trump on Laura Ingraham's radio show

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw this at Breitbart.com. Donald Trump was on Laura Ingraham's radio show talking about the non-existent birth certificate and Obama just not being qualified for the job of President. He also isn't fond of the Bush Years because he believes they gave us Obama. Here is the show.

http://www.breitbart.tv/trump-proud-to-be-a-birther/

Donald Trump:
"This guy either has a birth certificate or he doesn't," "I didn't think this was such a big deal, but I will tell you, it's turning out to be a very big deal because people now are calling me from all over saying please don't give up on this issue.

Trump didn't stop there. In the interview he also called for an investigation into Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie, who is close to the Obama family and led an unsuccessful effort to make public a copy of the president's birth certificate.
"I think this guy should be investigated," Trump said. "He remembers when Obama was born? Give me a break -- he's just trying to do something for his party."
Abercrombie's efforts were stymied by a Hawaii privacy law that forbids the release of such records without Obama's consent.

Donald Trump:
"I'm like a really smart guy. Everybody that even gives any hint of being a birther … even a little bit of a hint, like, 'Gee, you know, maybe, just maybe this much of a chance,' they label them as an idiot,I have a little doubt -- the reason I have a little doubt, just a little, just a little, is because he grew up and nobody knew him. You know?"

Donald Trump:
Of course I’d release it. In two seconds I’d release it. If I decide to run, I’ll absolutely release it,” have it right on my desk. I have it right here, right now, right this minute. I am literally looking at it. Because, based on this I said, ‘do me a favor, get me my birth certificate.’ I have my original birth certificate right here.”

Look, Mr. Obama, I showed mine...where's yours?

Two words: publicity stunt. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Empty Hands

Senior Master
Reaction score
Trump went full birther. You never go full birther.
600full-tropic-thunder-photo-222x300.jpg

yorkshirelad

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I really don't care where Obama was born to tell the truth and I know nothing of hisbirth certificate, but why doesn't he just release his birth certificate? Why not just show the world? What does he have to lose?

WC_lun

Senior Master
Reaction score
To make this even funnier to read, what Donald Trump showed was not a birth certificate :) So no Donald, you didn't show yours.

Honestly, I hope this is not an indication of the quality of canidate the Republican party has in mind for 2012. We need honest arguement and discourse in our elections on policy, not more of this birther crap.

CanuckMA

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I really don't care where Obama was born to tell the truth and I know nothing of hisbirth certificate, but why doesn't he just release his birth certificate? Why not just show the world? What does he have to lose?

Because he doen't have to. He satisfied the officials he had to satisfy.

Yorkshirelad, you're an immigrant to the US. Suppose you get a new job. In the hiring process, you have to show HR that you are legally entitled to work in the US. The after you're hired, some guy in the warehouse wants you to prove to him that you're legal. Why should you do that?

Empty Hands

Senior Master
Reaction score
it IS a point tho.... NO ONE remembers this guy from before about 1995.
"Dean Ando was one of Obama's childhood friends starting from 5th grade at Punahou School." LINK

"Scott Inoue, now a chiropractor in Stockton, Calif., said the small, black-and-white photo had been stashed away for almost 40 years at his childhood home in Manoa. For some reason, Inoue said, as he was growing up he always remembered that photo and wondered what became of “Barry.”" LINK

Find some new lies to debunk, these are too easy.

yorkshirelad

Master Black Belt
Reaction score

Yorkshirelad, you're an immigrant to the US. Suppose you get a new job. In the hiring process, you have to show HR that you are legally entitled to work in the US. The after you're hired, some guy in the warehouse wants you to prove to him that you're legal. Why should you do that?

There would be no reason in your hypothetical situation. On the other hand, in order for me to get an updated security clearance recently, I had to prance around to numerous locations with my certificate of naturalization and waste untold hours until the powers that be had spent enough time contacting CIS and examining the certificate for authenticity. Now if I have to do this as a bog standard, not so special soldier, surely POTUS should have to show at least a birth cert in order to take the mantle of C in C. Just saying!

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
There would be no reason in your hypothetical situation. On the other hand, in order for me to get an updated security clearance recently, I had to prance around to numerous locations with my certificate of naturalization and waste untold hours until the powers that be had spent enough time contacting CIS and examining the certificate for authenticity. Now if I have to do this as a bog standard, not so special soldier, surely POTUS should have to show at least a birth cert in order to take the mantle of C in C. Just saying!
Let us pretend Obama already has a security clearance.:)

yorkshirelad

Master Black Belt
Reaction score

Obama in the Harvard law school yearbook, where he graduated, in 1991:

Obama_at_Harvard_Law_School__1232474078_7562.jpg

He published his first book in 1995. Why would anyone have heard of him before that, anyway????
:rolleyes:

Because reports show that as a child he made his nanny commit suicide after she found the number 666 in his scalp. It was big news. Don't you remember?:rofl:

yorkshirelad

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Let us pretend Obama already has a security clearance.:)
Even without showing his birth certificate.......hhmmmmmmmm. He should just show the thing, but he doesn't want to do that. Why? Because this nonsense distracts the sheeple from the lousy job the guy is doing as President.

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score

The voters = some guy in the warehouse. :lol:

I think it would be more like the boss wanting to verify that the paperwork is in order. I guess it's all perspective on whether you think the government is the boss and the people are work for them, or if we the people are the boss.

Anyway, if there were any way at all to prove Obama was not a citizen, the Clintons would have found it and we may have elected our first woman president.

Empty Hands

Senior Master
Reaction score
For some reason, I can't see the image you posted. Sorry mate!!

It's an image of Obama's birth certificate. The same one duly produced by Obama and duly certified by the FEC. The same one that everyone insists no one has seen when you can view it online.

Latest Discussions