Didn't know what forum to put this on.

Josh Oakley

Senior Master
Supporting Member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I heard a rumor that MT is buying Bullshido or vice versa. I have a guess that that's not true, but figured I should ask it anyway. Is it true?

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Maybe in a year when their stock finishes tanking. ;)

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was hoping to wait, but I guess I can announce it now.

My name is really Bill Gates, and I am buying both Bullshido and Martial Talk. I am combining them into one product, to be called Bull-talk-o. To make it simpler, just call it Bultaco.

Oh wait, that's a motorcycle.

Nevermind.

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I read on a blog that Bob had bet the site on an inside bet 16 red at Caesar's Palace. Was that true?

There was also a rumour that Bob was sposedly selling The Study subforum to Harvard Dept of Psychology for their continuing work into spontaneous human aggression syndrome.. No?

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I read on a blog that Bob had bet the site on an inside bet 16 red at Caesar's Palace. Was that true?

There was also a rumour that Bob was sposedly selling The Study subforum to Harvard Dept of Psychology for their continuing work into spontaneous human aggression syndrome.. No?

You forgot that "people" are using the Study for their papers' in politics and also phsychology and even philosophy. ;)

Seriously it is best to ask and clarify. :)

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Hmmm....... LOL!

The Last Legionary

All warfare is based on deception.<br><b>nemo malu
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I heard a rumor that MT is buying Bullshido or vice versa. I have a guess that that's not true, but figured I should ask it anyway. Is it true?
Selling MartialTalk to Bullshido would be like selling a Porche to a pig.
MartialTalk buying Bullshido? Why would we want to? Where would our rejects go to whine then?

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
rec.martial-arts?
In the event I ever were to sell the site, it would go to someone/some group who would care for it and keep it close to what it is now. As to us buying or otherwise merging, only with sites we have good relationships with, or who we want to preserve. Bullshido and MartialTalk are very different sites, with very different target audiences.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
:uhohh: Wait a minute...that is what Amazon said about users to...they would never sell thier info..AND THEY DID!!!!! :jaw-dropping:

:eek: We're ALL DOOM-ED!!!!!

When in danger, or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout! - Burma Shave
You'd have to put a gun to my head, my wifes head, and all 3 of my cats heads, before I'd merge in any way shape or form with Bullshido. Not even for a million bucks.

Latest Discussions