Didn't know what forum to put this on.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
You'd have to put a gun to my head, my wifes head, and all 3 of my cats heads, before I'd merge in any way shape or form with Bullshido. Not even for a million bucks.

Likely story :D

Hey I'm an instigator that is into unreasonable panic today so....

So far the way I read...between the lines of course.... you are going to buy stock in McDonalds because of their Angus burger, sell MT to Bullshido... then buy Bullshido back to subjugate the unworthy as well as defenestrate a few and then ride your Bultaco off into the sunset to Texas and start a Bull Taco stand and then use what you make off of selling Bull Tacos to Texans for your next run for the Presidency in 2012 or hostile take over of Microsoft whatever comes first :D

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
No no no. That's backwards.
I would wait until Windows 7 came out and tanks driving M$ stock to it's lowest ever, buy a bunch of it, then angle to be named CEO after they exile Ballmer. Once in power there, I would then covertly program Bing to route all searches for "angry child" and "adult diapers" to Bullshido, while routing all searches for "Google" to MartialTalk. Once that's done, I would sell some of my stock and launch the Bull Taco chain, following in the Mooby's idea put out by Kevin Smith, who I would hire to be our silent front man. I would then use that to run for President of Texas with Chuck Norris as my VP and draft Ross Perot as economics advisor. Then I would....wait, what were we talking about again?

;)

OP
Josh Oakley

Josh Oakley

Senior Master
Supporting Member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I have to fine more unfounded rumors to post. This is hilarious!