Did oj do it poll?

Nomad

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Master Dan, what color is the sky in your world? It sounds like a lovely place to visit, but I think I'm happier here on Earth.

There doesn't exist a light bright enough to illuminate this ignorance. I will instead assume that your last post was an elaborate trolling prank, and respectfully bow out of this thread.

Wow.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Evolution is a religous belief not a Scientific fact.
Whatever it is it certainly isn't a religious belief!

1. There is no archeological evidence to prove evil lution and no geological evidence they both point to each other to make the point of age the rock is this old because of the fosil the fosil is this old because the rock is this old?

My other half is a rock, really he is! he was in the RAF Regiment and they are nicknamed them Rockapes, rocks for short.

Carbon test dating is not valid because if fails to account for changes to automic partical decay effected by chemical and other natural forces that can effect the rate of decay. Point bring me a candle burnt and tell me how old it is? Question how long was it before the flame was lit and how can you verify how long the flame was on and a what rate? when you wern't looking I took a torch and melted it in 1 minute?

I believe computer dating is quite reliable these days, though of course people don't always tell the truth on their profiles.

Fosil evidence of man is a lie supported by your tax dolars with artits making fake pictures and skeletons all based on some little piece of bone or tooth that in reality turned was a pig tooth most of it was all fraud so they could get published or more research grants.

Sounds more like they get a fine arts grant. have you ever noticed pigs eyes look very human? quite weird sometimes.

The mathematics alone prove that if man existed as long ago as they would have you believe we would have bones two feet thick world wide?

I believe certain people have two feet thick skulls

2. The Law of Thermodynamics says that every thing goes from a high state of organization to a state of disorganization(Translation) Evil Lution says put a Voltswagen in the woods for 100 years and it will turn into a Cadilac? well when it does not Evil Lution says just add 1,000 year then 10,000 then millions now billions why have they created so much more time over the last 40 years? because they cannot prove their theory.

Is a Voltswagon an electric car?

I support peoples right to believe in what they want so we can all have freedom but don't shove it down the throats of uneducated people and children using my tax dollars. You want to teach your kids they are evolved from animals no better fine but society is paying a price for that belief?

Ah the old 'I support peoples right to believe what they want as long as it's the same as me' argument, always a winner!

Did the computers we use today evolve on thier own from Pong with out any intelegent design involved?

It would cause a stink if they did ( that may be an English joke btw)

I feel the main focus of all MA is to help people realize thier own personal divinity, they are special and unique and created for a purpose larger than themselves and to have respect for themselves and others. This gives them the begining of Life Skills to take advantage of basic education and to have a good life more important than kicks and punches.
Now here we go the just stick to sport or MMA is all MA is about crowd will enter in and say no. You have that right to that opinion but what i am saying is the cost of that narrower focus, only a secular mentality, money and winning at all costs over the last 40 years has created enormous abuse, molestation and rape of MA athletes and students. Like it or not we are all going to hear about it on CNN the next year peopel are going to be charged and some national organizations are going to go bankrupt.

Ok it was me, I started MMA just to sexually molest men.

Closing it hurts to hear a person even a minority supporting the Republican line of I did this I earned it all myself and no body is going to take this or that away from me when concerned that a position to help disadvanted or low income people never once thinking of who gave them the ability to do and to have what they have never once giving a thought to gratitude to thier parents or who created them with maybe an obligation to share what you have or what you can do with others?

Hard to disagree with this but then it's hard to agree too.

I live where people have lived for the last 10,000 years right here buried right here thier bones and artifacts are right here. In 2000 in one of my teaching areas a storm uncoverd an entire village of people buried alive in place and preserved by an overnight extreme movement of ice flows from the ocean. Friends of mine have spent years digging up and making caskets for thier bodies to be studied and reburied in another site.

Only 10,000 years? I live in a place where there's been people for hundred of thousands of years.We dig them up too now and again.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prehistoric_Britain

Cannot bring to mind at this time how old but not tens of thousands of years. Nature has preserved evidence of our existense but Life magazine long ago figured out they could sell more magazines by publishing look the missing link and on it went one fraud after another and commercial artists finding work to give it a picture. Our current media is just dido heads repeating anything they can to make a buck and with digital images of course it must be true???

Oh I think I know where the missing link is.

Never let it be said that I don't rise to a challenge.

Last edited:

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
*insert Sarah Palin joke here* :lol:

oaktree

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Hi Master Dan rather than debate about evolution
I think we should get back on topic on OJ if you
like to talk about the evolution of OJ then that is fine.

We can talk about how OJ evolved from Football player
to actor to crazy murder.

OP
Master Dan

Master Dan

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Never let it be said that I don't rise to a challenge.

Thank you just gave me a laugh I burried a 13 year old last week suicide or murder don't know yet and a 24 year old that had a three year old baby this week suicide hung but the boyfriend killed his father with a dump truck and did only 2 1/2 years talking trash about her in town he probably did it but the law enforcement unless the medical examiner says other wise will call it suicide because it less paper work.

February two neices and one nephew 19 to 21 all dead in two weeks one leaving a 3 month old baby behind two hung other died on surgery table one of the girls hung herself becasue her boyfreind killed her 7 month old baby shaking it and he went to prison but she thought the troopers were coming for her?

Dont even think you can give me a hard time or compete.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Dan you're facing a dynamic up there that we don't see in the rest of the states. Lack of sunlight, alcoholism, snowfall so fierce that people become locked in to their town when winter gets bad, and some other social dynamics that are more unique to the indigenous population.

How far up are you? My dad lived in Fairbanks.

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Reaction score
You mean it was his stunt double from the Naked guns movies?

Sort of. OJ was directly involved, and the cause of those deaths, but there were people who should have been looked at. THe cops focused on OJ, especially after the "slow chase," and neglected to look at his work environment at the time. He was working on the pilot for a show called "Frogmen.," about a group of Navy SEALS.

OP
Master Dan

Master Dan

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Dan you're facing a dynamic up there that we don't see in the rest of the states. Lack of sunlight, alcoholism, snowfall so fierce that people become locked in to their town when winter gets bad, and some other social dynamics that are more unique to the indigenous population.

How far up are you? My dad lived in Fairbanks.

My teaching range is from just below the arctic circle Nome to Barrow 700 miles from the North Pole. I went up to Barrow to repair damage done by a Korean master who left the program high and dry. I spent 3 years there and don't regrete minute of it. The master thier raised $500,000 in a few months from pull tabs city donated land and he spent the money on three houses cash in Idaho instead of building a dojang never paid taxes the city tool back the land people and kids devestated and it will never recover I opened my own building raised grant funds of 1.3 million to build our own do jang with $250K a year operating expenses but needed larger non profite to admin the grant for 19% fee Mayor behind it everybody but the attorneys would not permit it because they get $50 million a year in grants and wanted to cut off adminstering granst on behalf of 8 villages due if they said yes to me they could not say no to thier own people 6 months of 12 hour days on my part with out pay I left in 2002 back down here. I have alot going we are building a youth learning center just outside town with audio visual learning and traditoinal food gathering salmon set net fishing through the ice even an observatory for Astronomy due to our location and good view of the stars and Orara Boriealis.

TKD is an indiginous Native artform I am the only one to tie in a genetic fosil and oral historical tie from these people to korea and the Koreans are very interested in this consider them to be cousins. My master GM for his part traveled to Mongolia for his additon to what I have learned. What I have been able to document here is the effect of TKD on closed isolated comunities when 10% to 50% of a community studies TKD and more importantly when 50% or more of entire school enrolement is involved in traditional TKD LEARNING there are sognificant changes in academic learning levels and reduction in abuse and violence. In some cases we eliminated entire case loads of mental health case workers related to youth abuse and they were threatened with firing for putting it in writting.

This knowledge is key to a national model we could use for establishing TKD as part of public school curiculum and obtaing substantial federal and state financial support on many levels. I negotiated a 5 year 150 instructors from Korea for 15 villages in 2009 it was a huge success in the first 6 villages over 800 students but higher rank forced me to launch in 60 days instead of 18 months I was put on a cogressional Ear Mark committee for funding and we has almost had $6 million in funding but I barely made it back in 24 hours before deadline from the villages which is rediculous you need 12 to 18 months to be considered on that type of money but we still finished in the top ten. Bottom line I got left holding the bag for alot of the expenses lost $200,000 assets. Almost killed me but we learned alot and for that school year we proved our case what I want is imperical data over 5 years for the complete school district and with that we can teach everbody else how to get paid far more than what they earn on a pay per student basis. We could increase TKD in the US 50 fold for the right reasons not money but health and education.

I have to tell you I am so proud of the young Korean boys 19 to 26 we left behind one at a time in the villages to live and teach in the schools as Pier Group life style role models in Korea we spent days telling them they would be like gods in the villages and they had to toe the line no drinking no smoking no sex with young girls becasue they would all want them and the last thing I wanted was to create a whole bunch of half Korean Eskimo babies left behind. The fair well dinner I expected some negative comments but everyone of them with tears in thier eyes said if they had the chance they would come back again. I had children send me letters that said they never cared about school or themselves before this but now they walked at 20 below and deep snow to train and they wanted to do better in school. I am sure we have had some tragic deaths due to depression over shutting the program down but still all 15 villages desperately want it to come back. I am hoping to fund a cultural exchange between traditional Korean Dancers and the top Eskimo dance groups and the most successfull King Island would love to go to korea for the World Hanmadang as a demo group.

The last 16 years I have had total cooperation from Senators, Governors and Presidents and when Obama got in I thought wow now we can get something done. Guess again its like the whole world just ended no communication or accesswith anybody just today I finally got direct communication with legislative staff for the first time since Feb 2009 and I am going to work with a national grant writting firm so I can get more done for the over 12 project areas we want to complete funding for.

good to hear from you

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you just gave me a laugh I burried a 13 year old last week suicide or murder don't know yet and a 24 year old that had a three year old baby this week suicide hung but the boyfriend killed his father with a dump truck and did only 2 1/2 years talking trash about her in town he probably did it but the law enforcement unless the medical examiner says other wise will call it suicide because it less paper work.

February two neices and one nephew 19 to 21 all dead in two weeks one leaving a 3 month old baby behind two hung other died on surgery table one of the girls hung herself becasue her boyfreind killed her 7 month old baby shaking it and he went to prison but she thought the troopers were coming for her?

Dont even think you can give me a hard time or compete.

I'm not giving you a hard time nor trying to compete but if you post up a whole load of unreadable gibberish that no one can understand you are going to get some 'feedback'. If you post something we can understand it doesn't matter whether we agree with you or not it's the basis for a conversation.

You clearly live in interesting times but may want to consider that as you know nothing about anyone here your or your town's problems may not be the focus of everyone's attention here. If you would like to highlight it or have us help or support you please try to make your points lucid rather than lecture us on things like evolution and men and women being enemies.

Without knowing much about where you live I do realise English may not be your first language, we have people here in the same boat and take it into consideration and if we can help we will. It is a struggle if you know what you want to say but can't put it down in words. As I said if we can help we will but at the moment some of your posts are coming across as if you are making fun of us or trying to wind us up ie trolling. YOu aren't going to get a good response if they read like that.

Ray

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Ok, so it's about OJ? I believe that he did it. One of my sons had wanted to be a lawyer...he watched the OJ trial (as we all did as we could find the time)...after the verdict was announced he decided he didn't want to be a lawyer.

One day in Twin Falls, ID after the trial I was in a convenience store and heard a customer tell his friend "OJ didn't do it...stabbing someone isn't his style...he would have shot them."

Small wonder that OJ, a kid with a violent and troubled past is accused of a couple of murders ends up in jail for a violent crime.

Maybe I'm just too hard on jocks and football players most of all. I probably haven't met enough of the normal ones to really understand that they're just like the rest of us.

Grenadier

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
As a chemist, I'll tell y'all this:

Of course he did it. The mountain of DNA evidence all points to his having done it, along with his penchant for violence, as well as the physical evidence all being present.

He got away with it because he could afford high power lawyers, especially Johnnie Cochrane, who was able to make this into a racial issue (which it wasn't). Also, the jury was relatively dim-witted, and that anyone with a decent knowledge about nucleic acids was probably treated as the plague by the defense.