Deadliest warrior

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am looking forward to boy scout versus a terminator.

Really the show is pretty darn lame.
icon13.gif

Ahriman

Green Belt
Reaction score
Oh sh_t. And I thought our Greek section sucks... that spartan historian... grrr... eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee........
Sorry. This is, actually, a good show. For those long, boring afternoons when all you need is to be on the intellectual level of a, hm, pine tree.

Now it's all nice and good that WE know that it's pure idiocy. What about those kids who believe what they see? Oh, I got it. They believe in Superman as well and die while trying to fly.

Omar B

Senior Master
Reaction score
Dude, it's a documentary, dumb kids are not watching it. People who watch docs are the types who read history books and look stuff up. Most people heard of Spartans for the first time in 300.

Ronin74

Brown Belt
Reaction score
The guys trying to get into Porkys vs Lambda Lambda Lambda

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I just watched the Samurai vs Viking and the ninja vs the Spartan

i feel like I need to wash my brain now.

Shinobi Teikiatsu

Green Belt
Reaction score
Just saw Ninja vs. Spartan.
Yeah...why did the ninja scream before he slashed at the Spartan? He had a perfect shot to his neck, one good cut and that was it. Also, blow darts.

Yeah, the petty arguments were...petty. "The ninja would have just ran away and killed him in his sleep."

Yeeeah...except the show doesn't test for that.
Then I saw the preview for the Knight vs. Pirate....I didn't realize pirates had a specialized method of fighting.

Either way, it feels more like this show tests, if it tests anything at all, who had the better weapon.

bluekey88

Senior Master
Reaction score
In two weeks, yakuza vs. mafia

no joke.

really? Warriors? REALLY??

Peace,
Erik

suicide

Black Belt
Reaction score
:ultracool man you guys are funny , wonder what the producer of the show would say if he seen all these post ...

OP
Aiki Lee

Aiki Lee

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Oh man, the show just gets more unlikeable each time I see it.

At first I was like "that's cool, they're going to compare weapons on those ballistic dummies; that should be fun."

Then came the mismatched samurai vs viking episode which left me dissapointed (that stunt guy was a terrible swordsman). The the ninja vs spartan...we've covered that.

Pirate vs knight? Yakuza vs mafia? What is this shows qualifications for being a warrior? What's next football player vs forest ranger?

I'll likely keep watching the show, but I really don't know why anymore.

suicide

Black Belt
Reaction score
i just watched the one with apache vs gladiator and it was awesome the apache flipped it on the gladiator at the very end and lived to fight another day , he even licked the blood off his knife :jediduel:

JadecloudAlchemist

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I watched Apache vs Gladiator it was ok long hour though.

I watched Ninja vs Spartan it made me giggle.
I would think the Ninja would use more stealth like operations then go head to head with a Spartan. But it is tv after all.

I rather see a one legged prositute vs a homeless man over a bagel.

astrobiologist

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I saw a bit of the show. Though very inaccurate, it is still kind of fun to watch just to see how they destroy the dummies.

There's a few "warriors" I'd love to see yet:

Senior Citizen Driver

Bob Barker

14-year-old Street Punk

Heavy Metal Guitarist

As long as their mismatching whoever they can we might as well see some fun ones...

hongkongfooey

Black Belt
Reaction score
Hell the knight was designed for pitched battle with men at arms, foot soldiers, archers, etc. It's funny how the show always seems to turn into an argument amonth the experts at the various arts.

Oh, the Spartan/Ninja episode was so funny to me. You have this tough Green Beret representing the Spartan and the Ninjas are represented by what seemed to me as two nerds who have never seen any sort of combat.

I liked the ending when the Ninja nerd said, "that if a Ninja met a Spartan in real life, he would run away and come back and kill him in his sleep". Sour grapes there. Ninja nerd should face the fact that all of the Ninja weapon expectations come from Hollywood, and that they really don't live up to movie hype. I also can't believe that they even used the Hollywood created Ninja-To. I was also surprised that he didn't come off with the line from Revenge of the Ninja...Only a Ninja, can stop a Ninja. I bet he went home and cried afterward.

Latest Discussions