Deadliest warrior

Omar B

Senior Master
Reaction score
Pepsi?? You gotta be kidding me. Coke all the way! I mean...it had cocaine in it for that littel pick me up...that's clearly more deadly.
You sir, have insulted my family and the Shaolin temple...etc...yadda yadda
Peace,
Erik

I just don't like Coke. Pepsi all the way. If I order a Pepsi and you give me a Coke, oh doom on you!

OP
Aiki Lee

Aiki Lee

Master of Arts
Reaction score
For all we know the writers of the show are watching this forum for new ideas.

nitflegal

Green Belt
Reaction score
Regarding the episode with the Green Beret and the Spetsnaz, while keeping in mind the format (entertainment T.V. show) this is the one episode that I truly do wish to see. Knowing two of the experts appearing on that episode (Sonny and Max) are both good to go capable operators, I am looking forward to their demonstrations and input. What is ironic to me is that this is the one episode I wish to see and I will be out of the country while it is running on the tube attending a training event and will have to catch it on you tube or re-run. The good news is that I am pretty sure Max will be there so at least I might get some behind the scenes insight.

Regards
Brian King

And I'm sure they'll carefully weigh the fact that Spetsnaz soldiers were conscripts who were in for 2 years and out whereas US Army special forces tend to be long term professionals with 2 years of experience in an elite unit like the Rangers before they even start selection for the Special Forces. And of course that there were a variety of spetsnaz units of higher standards and capabilities than the basic units we in the West generaically call Spetsnaz.

All I ask is that we have a springing forward front flip axe throw as part of the comparison.

Matt

chinto

Senior Master
Reaction score
after their so called EXPERTS called a POLE AXE a HALBERD .. well I don't think i will bother to watch any more episodes.

The thing is that I have not particularly agreed with their results since episode 1.... and after that last episode I just do not buy it at all.

a knight of the 15th century was as skilled in unarmed combat as any special forces solder is today and more so, on top of that the unarmed systems of combat in europe at that time were as developed and good as any thing in asia then or now. His live was spent with the perfection of the use of blades and maces and more.

A pirate was normally not some one who had any training with swords, and all so if you got to close combat range, the pirate is toast... besides how do you put a fire armed man against one who has no such weapons... well actually they had the archibuse and hand cannon at that time'

Ironcrane

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I personally, think they should do Aliens vs. Predator. And put that debate to rest.

Omar B

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well Bucky wins. Robin (Dick) grew up to be Nightwing but Bucky actually serves the sidekick's purpose and grew up to be Captain America. Dick only filled in for Bruce as Batman once, briefly during Nightfall.

Ronin74

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Well Bucky wins. Robin (Dick) grew up to be Nightwing but Bucky actually serves the sidekick's purpose and grew up to be Captain America. Dick only filled in for Bruce as Batman once, briefly during Nightfall.
Highlight for a possible spoiler. Not for long.

Latest Discussions