Deadliest warrior

bluekey88

Senior Master
Reaction score
What about a Pirate/Apache/Ninja that was also a Navy Seal that could trace his family tree back to King Leonidas I of Sparta :D

Throw in a monkey and you've got a deal.

Why? 'Cause monkeys make everything better. That's why.

Peace,
Erik

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
Oh my.. and I thought final fu was bad

I want to see a really big monkey armed with flaming barrels vs a portly Italian plumber with good jumping skills!

bluekey88

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ah, the traditional art of Ninten-do. Not oft seen nowadays outside of the mushroom kingdom.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Throw in a monkey and you've got a deal.

Why? 'Cause monkeys make everything better. That's why.

Peace,
Erik

I do believe we hava a deal :D

Pirate/Apache/Ninja that was also a Navy Seal that could trace his family tree back to King Leonidas I of Sparta vs Monkeys (the animal not the band)

OP
Aiki Lee

Aiki Lee

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I give you... the dealiest warrior!

Last edited by a moderator:

Fiendlover

Black Belt
Reaction score
Let me know when they do pirates vs. ninjas. Or Geishas vs. IDF girls in a mud-wrestling match...that would be worth watching :D
Pirates vs. knights is on today..........................

if that sparks an interest. i love the show btw. :ultracool

bluekey88

Senior Master
Reaction score
After Yakuza vs. Mafia, they're doing Green beret vs. Spetznaz. Sheesh.

bluekey88

Senior Master
Reaction score
Soviet special forces I believe (but could be wrong though).

Brian King

Master of Arts
Supporting Member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Found this link and thought the information useful
The Aftermath - Spartan vs. Ninja
http://www.spike.com/video/deadliest-warrior/3158069

The link is to a discussion style format where some of the experts got together to answer some of the questions asked on their forum (also answer some of the questions and comments raised here) and to give some insight into the show. How the final fight is selected, stealth ratings etc

Here is an additional link to a ‘behind the scenes’ interview with some of the experts of the show. http://scifiwire.com/2009/04/we-get-an-exclusive-behin.php

Regarding the episode with the Green Beret and the Spetsnaz, while keeping in mind the format (entertainment T.V. show) this is the one episode that I truly do wish to see. Knowing two of the experts appearing on that episode (Sonny and Max) are both good to go capable operators, I am looking forward to their demonstrations and input. What is ironic to me is that this is the one episode I wish to see and I will be out of the country while it is running on the tube attending a training event and will have to catch it on you tube or re-run. The good news is that I am pretty sure Max will be there so at least I might get some behind the scenes insight.

Regards
Brian King

chinto

Senior Master
Reaction score
Pirates vs. knights is on today..........................

if that sparks an interest. i love the show btw. :ultracool

yep, I saw it...

Their "expert" had a POLE AXE, a Knights weapon yes, but it was not and never has been called a HALBERD!! so you got to wonder about who is an expert according to them? I would not call a Pole axe a Halberd...

bluekey88

Senior Master
Reaction score
Pepsi?? You gotta be kidding me. Coke all the way! I mean...it had cocaine in it for that littel pick me up...that's clearly more deadly.

You sir, have insulted my family and the Shaolin temple...etc...yadda yadda

:D

Peace,
Erik

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yakuza vs Mafia? What's next season? Bloods vs Crypts? Just how fast can you run out of warrior groups for a single season. I know... Hatfields vs McCoys! Geez.

bluekey88

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yakuza vs Mafia? What's next season? Bloods vs Crypts? Just how fast can you run out of warrior groups for a single season. I know... Hatfields vs McCoys! Geez.

As long as there are comic books and geeks to read them (guilty), these arguments will abound and there will be a place for a show like this.

Latest Discussions