Cylon's - Three, Six, or Eight?

Cylon's - Three, Six, or Eight?

• Three

• Six

• Eight

• What do you mean "Just Choose One?"

• None.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Does three come with her Xena outfit/costume?

This is a difficult choice.

Sadly I never got into the show. What are they capable of?

Sadly I never got into the show. What are they capable of?
Stronger, more resilient and longer endurance. Also, their backs glowed red when they were orgasming, so one of the designers was obviously concerned about his partner faking it and wanted a clear indicator. :D

Well, Frak.

6... no 8... no 3... any of the above?

Though hopefully if we're stuck on a desert island together, none would have the drama (aka craziness) displayed by their characters on the show.

Stronger, more resilient and longer endurance. Also, their backs glowed red when they were orgasming, so one of the designers was obviously concerned about his partner faking it and wanted a clear indicator. :D

That's cool, but more importantly do they talk? do dishes? laundry? get beers? cook?

Irene, Carol, Lori, Pam, Jenni, and whom ever else, you have my permission to start throwing **** at me!! :)

When I was watching Battlestar Galactica, Cylons were robots with a glowing red eye, a deep, electronic voice, and lazer blasters mostly aimed at humans...

Any of them because they do not know me!!!!
icon10.gif

I last watched this series when it was Ben Cartwright in outer space, but the general idea seems to be that Cylons are machines determined to exterminate all humans.

So why would I want any of these killer machines with me? Maybe I'm a bit tunnel visioned on this, but if a machine is trying to murder me, who cares what it looks like?

That assumption doesn't hold for the new series, only MOST of the cyclons want the humans exterminated.

Oh, and Three.

Last edited:
That assumption doesn't hold for the new series, only MOST of the cylons want the humans exterminated.
Well hopefully 8 isn't one of them... because that's who I voted for. Oh those eyes... :fanboy:

That is a HUGE pic too btw. Sheesh... no wonder she's outvoted over the other two.

That's cool, but more importantly do they talk? do dishes? laundry? get beers? cook?

Irene, Carol, Lori, Pam, Jenni, and whom ever else, you have my permission to start throwing **** at me!! :)

:lfao:

(Carol begins to throw asterisks at Ken)

Hey, you said I had your permission! ;)

Back