Croc's?

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah-some friends swore by them for comfort, but I've never tried them: they don't come in real man's sizes (14), and they don't look like anything I'd wear, anyway. Bought some stock in the company when it was rising, got out before the bubble popped-made some money off 'em, anyway,.....

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They are ugly, ugly, ugly! and only posers (they pretend they have bosts) wear them while the rest of us laugh!

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I first saw them a few years ago in Florida on the beach.

This makes sense for a sand and water type foot wear.

That being said I could not find any in my size (* 13 - Yes I have small feet Elder ;) *) nor in a color I would wear.

I have some sandles from Corona that are designed for sand and water as well. They look better to me.

LordOfWu

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I have a pair, ugly as sin but they are sure comfortable, and easy. I often wear them to and from the JJ school because I can slip them on and off. My kids have them, and they love them, and I like that they can slip them on and off on their own.

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
I have a couple of pairs and my wife has several pair. They are super comfortable. And they are not fading away, they are huge in the medical community, due to their natural anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties. Not to mention that they are branching out and changing their design. They are becoming less ugly.

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have a pair of these ugly shoes but I would not give them up for anything. You will not find anything more comfortable anywhere. I also one a pair of croc flip flops that are not as ugly but equally comfortable.

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I think they are falling out of favor and there is now a movement to destroy all Crocs. I don't have Crocs, but I have something similar that I wear while tubing or kayaking and to the beach.

Search destroy crocs on youtube.

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My doc suggested I get a pair, so I did. Ugly things, but comfortable. Rivet popped on the one though, so I'm waiting on the free replacement. I've found them more comfortable than my $80 NewBalance sneakers.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Yeah-some friends swore by them for comfort, but I've never tried them: they don't come in real man's sizes (14), and they don't look like anything I'd wear, anyway. Bought some stock in the company when it was rising, got out before the bubble popped-made some money off 'em, anyway,.....

Well then I can't get them either...which for once makes me rather happy :D

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Rich,
Yukon is available in 13

Also, they see to run wide, so a 13 might fit a 14 foot. I usually take an 11, but a 10 is fine.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Rich,
Yukon is available in 13

Also, they see to run wide, so a 13 might fit a 14 foot. I usually take an 11, but a 10 is fine.

NO IT WON'T!!

I cannot tell you how many times I have heard that from a shoe salesman. And it has never EVER been true. I heard it about 11s when I was a 12, I heard it about 12s when I was a 13 and I heard it about 13 when I was a 14... it has never....EVER...not even once...been true.

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Reaction score
NO IT WON'T!!

I cannot tell you how many times I have heard that from a shoe salesman. And it has never EVER been true. I heard it about 11s when I was a 12, I heard it about 12s when I was a 13 and I heard it about 13 when I was a 14... it has never....EVER...not even once...been true.

...and, what he said. :lfao:

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
In this case, it did. Usually, it doesn't. Now, I can't say if a 13 croc will fit a 14 foot, but I know that I'm wearing size 10 crocs and size 10.5 new balance.
YMWV :)

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
previous pair of sneaks I was. That whole -wide- foot problem.

Latest Discussions