Complete System????

OP
T

tunetigress

The A$$-Cannon eh??? Bet ya got that one in your arsenal too, dontcha GD???? :shock: :shock:

OP
T

tunetigress

Oh GD, I am sooooo excited! Will ya train me in that weapon too, huh??? Will ya pleeeeeze????? I will practice every day, I promise! I absolutely LOVE weapons as you know, and I must say that I believe that I am genetically ideally suited to that particular weapon, and have already developed a certain level of skill in the basic technique. I am also looking forward to learning a defense for that weapon. At what Belt level do we actually get to put it to use tho, or is it a weapon reserved strictly for a certain, er, level of Black Belt??? LMA-CO :rockets:

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Originally posted by tunetigress

Oh GD, I am sooooo excited! Will ya train me in that weapon too, huh??? Will ya pleeeeeze????? I will practice every day, I promise! I absolutely LOVE weapons as you know, and I must say that I believe that I am genetically ideally suited to that particular weapon, and have already developed a certain level of skill in the basic technique. I am also looking forward to learning a defense for that weapon. At what Belt level do we actually get to put it to use tho, or is it a weapon reserved strictly for a certain, er, level of Black Belt??? LMA-CO :rockets:
Execute a right extended hand sword, checking with the left hand while simulataneously stepping back to four o'clcok with the right foot.
Bring your right hand up in the mirror position while doing a left rear cross over.
Use a crab like pinch to the bridge of your nose while doing a reverse chicken kick.
Wipe your eyes and cover out twice.

OP
G

GouRonin

When you are ready @sshopper the teacher will appear...

:shrug:

OP
T

tunetigress

Seig, now I understand how you add insult to injury!!
1. Deflate the loaded @ss-cannon.
2. Penetrate the olfactoy defenses of your opponents.
3. Annihilate opponents. (or at least cause them to run away)

After which I bet you use Fanning Swords, or is that just the method used to wave goodbye???? :rofl: :rofl:

Michael Billings

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
... please end this string soon ... or it will be the end of me. :wah:

Somewhere I lost my nose plugs, must have thought they were earplugs for shooting ... we just won't say shooting what???

-MB

Sigung86

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Seig

Execute a right extended hand sword, checking with the left hand while simulataneously stepping back to four o'clcok with the right foot.
Bring your right hand up in the mirror position while doing a left rear cross over.
Use a crab like pinch to the bridge of your nose while doing a reverse chicken kick.
Wipe your eyes and cover out twice.

Just practiced this move on five late students. Seemed to have this affect on them:

:redeme:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dan

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Goldendragon7

Complete may not be the best word but what ever it is ....... this system allows for more of everything in every catagory than any other system I know of.

How do you mean "allows for"? Certainly there are specific categories that other arts have more of, e.g. groundfighting and BJJ?

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Originally posted by arnisador

How do you mean "allows for"? Certainly there are specific categories that other arts have more of, e.g. groundfighting and BJJ?
What I was referring to when I said "allows for" was the Kenpo Allows more flexibility of variable expansion in any category or area then any other Art I know. ....

If ground fighting is the category .... then Kenpo has a place for it within the system to insert and expand further this thought...

Whatever the category..... weapons, restraints, kicking, grappling, etc etc..... we have a spot for it within the system easily.

That's what I mean......

:asian:

Latest Discussions