Bush never lied to us about Iraq

RandomPhantom700

Master of Arts
Reaction score
these two statements are factually incorrect, the rest is just opinion.

1: look at a friggin map. Who is the bad guy? Iran. Look on the east of Iran. Afganistan. Look on the west of Iran. Iraq.

What two middle eastern countries do we NOW how bases in that we didnt in 2000?

seeing the BIG picture yet? So, strategically, Iraq was brilliant. Iran is now boxed in, mountains to the north, and the ocean to the south, with US forces on both sides.

2: Saddam has been PROVEN to have aided AQ. There were AQ training camps in Iraq, thats PROVEN. Saddam met with Abu Nidal, thats PROVEN

you are simply wrong.

Y'know, I don't remember surrounding Iran being the points driven to the American public preceding the invasion. WMD, war on terror, free the oppressed, etc, but never the goal of surrounding Iran. If the reason Bush launched the invasion was a strategic position against Iran, wouldn't telling the American public anything but constitute, oh I don't know, lying to us about Iraq?

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
these two statements are factually incorrect, the rest is just opinion.

1: look at a friggin map. Who is the bad guy? Iran. Look on the east of Iran. Afganistan. Look on the west of Iran. Iraq.

What two middle eastern countries do we NOW how bases in that we didnt in 2000?

seeing the BIG picture yet? So, strategically, Iraq was brilliant. Iran is now boxed in, mountains to the north, and the ocean to the south, with US forces on both sides.

Just a note

Actually to the north of Iraq you have the Caspian Sea, Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan and Armenia. And the Caspian Sea gets you to Russia and a few other countries so Iran is far from surrounded or boxed in.

Map

And if you invade Iran how much can you actually depend on the other Muslim countries that currently surround the US forces to back us up.

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
you are simply wrong.

No, you are. :lol:

Abu Nidal was Abu Nidal, not al Qaeda-Abu Nidal group was an offshoot of the PLO.

Strategically, going into Iraq only makes sense if you want to control oil and gas coming out of the Caspian Sea, Turkmenistan, and Azerbaijan , but that would make the war about...oil, so that can't possibly be why we're there,,,,

kailat

Green Belt
Reaction score

The truth behind 9/11 is further than anyone could ever imagine... I wish I could find that video it would help explain it all. i'll look and see what i can find for you all.

until then.. fight the good fight and prepare for a battle in the future.. DOWN w/ the NWO and the Illuminati

HERE it is I believe: <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CDx1GLqvBO8&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CDx1GLqvBO8&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> I hope this works

Last edited by a moderator:

kailat

Green Belt
Reaction score
Go to www.google.com and type in LOOSE CHANGE 9/11 revisited and it should pull up the video.. ifthat URL doesnt work

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Y'know, I don't remember surrounding Iran being the points driven to the American public preceding the invasion. WMD, war on terror, free the oppressed, etc, but never the goal of surrounding Iran. If the reason Bush launched the invasion was a strategic position against Iran, wouldn't telling the American public anything but constitute, oh I don't know, lying to us about Iraq?

I have no doubt that Bush wasnt thinking that far ahead.He is not, traditionally a big picture thinker. But great strategic moves are still great weather they are by accident or not.

as for the reasons given:
WMD- forget the fact that OUR intelligence agencies all said he had them, everyone else's did too. Hell SADDAM said he had them

War on terror- we have not been attacked again on american soil have we? cuz we took the fight to them.

free the oppressed- they are free, they have elections now.

all those things happened. not to mention this:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/06/08/AR2008060801687.html
But dive into Rockefeller's report, in search of where exactly President Bush lied about what his intelligence agencies were telling him about the threat posed by Saddam Hussein, and you may be surprised by what you find.

On Iraq's nuclear weapons program? The president's statements "were generally substantiated by intelligence community estimates."

On biological weapons, production capability and those infamous mobile laboratories? The president's statements "were substantiated by intelligence information."

On chemical weapons, then? "Substantiated by intelligence information."

On weapons of mass destruction overall (a separate section of the intelligence committee report)? "Generally substantiated by intelligence information." Delivery vehicles such as ballistic missiles? "Generally substantiated by available intelligence." Unmanned aerial vehicles that could be used to deliver WMDs? "Generally substantiated by intelligence information."

kailat

Green Belt
Reaction score
Go to www.google.com and type in LOOSE CHANGE 9/11 revisited and it should pull up the video.. ifthat URL doesnt work

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I have watched it.

it's crap from start to finish.

the 3 guys that put it together are literally community college drop outs, everything they say have been debunked countless times over.

trust me brother, you dont want to go there

MBuzzy

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

I've seen those videos as well as read the articles refuting every claim, as well as seen the videos refuting those claims. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loose_Change_(video)
This talks a little bit about it, but it is VERY easy with some basic searches to find all of the scientific evidence that none of the claims presented are true.

This is probably a conversation that could take up pages upon pages of posts on a separate thread if anyone wants to start one.

As for the Bush lying - I would say that the overall strategic view of the US Government and the big picture thinking that is going on is generally not public knowledge. I really can't say much in regards to whether the US people were lied to, but I would be willing to bet that the government goes to great lengths to INTENTIONALLY keep some things from the population at large.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
"Saddamn said he had them" is justification for the war?

ok.

Attention UN and the rest of the world. MartialTalk has weapons of mass destruction and we will use them along with a really big freaking laser beam to destroy the world unless you give us one hundred billion dollars. You have 24 hours to comply.

I now await the shock and awe bombing of Buffalo NY.

RandomPhantom700

Master of Arts
Reaction score
"Saddamn said he had them" is justification for the war?

ok.

Attention UN and the rest of the world. MartialTalk has weapons of mass destruction and we will use them along with a really big freaking laser beam to destroy the world unless you give us one hundred billion dollars. You have 24 hours to comply.

I now await the shock and awe bombing of Buffalo NY.

Nah, I don't think Buffalo has any oil and, to the best of my knowledge, there's no neighboring state that would be strategically advantageous to surround. :-D

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Dude, we're like the gateway to Canada Land, where the beaver flows like wine.
Oh and they have alot of oil that we import too.
:D

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I've spent some time in Calgary and Banff and I can attest to the truth of that innuendo - it's about the only time I've ever walked into a restaurant, been greeted at the door by the waitresses and forgotten what I'd gone there for :D.

They appear to excercise a very strict immigration policy based upon a minimum beauty requirement :lol:.

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
Wait a minute... Canada has oil, beer, and beautiful women? Why the hell aren't we invading them?

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
:lol: Of course, for those from warmer climes, there is the cold to consider, which doesn't bother me and the endless static shocks off anything metal, which surely did - in fact that drives you mad (doorhandles, cars, chairs, appliances ... arrrgh!).

Latest Discussions