Bob White’s new DVD is now available!

vishalshukla

Orange Belt
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score

Bob White’s new DVD, entitled “A Purpose Driven Journey to Success” is now available for order.

I saw the finished product and have to say that it is tremendous. There is some great content that can help anybody get better as well as some great footage of many BWKS champions in action.

If you want to order a copy, please contact BWKS. The DVD sells for $50 plus tax and shipping costs.
Bob White's Karate Studio
1125 Victoria #B
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
(949) 645-0337

[email protected]
Thank You,
Vishal Shukla
BWKS

Doc

Senior Master
Reaction score

Bob White’s new DVD, entitled “A Purpose Driven Journey to Success” is now available for order.

I saw the finished product and have to say that it is tremendous. There is some great content that can help anybody get better as well as some great footage of many BWKS champions in action.

If you want to order a copy, please contact BWKS. The DVD sells for $50 plus tax and shipping costs.
Bob White's Karate Studio
1125 Victoria #B
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
(949) 645-0337

[email protected]
Thank You,
Vishal Shukla
BWKS
Haven't seen it, but I know if Bob put his name on it, it's a must have. First class all the way.

Bob White

Green Belt
Reaction score
Thanks Dr. Chap`el. I believe it turned out well. My objective was to create a plan for improvement. I truly believe if someone follows the suggestions on the DVD, they will enable themselves to become better. I know there are some good DVD`s out that show techniques. I don`t believe there are any DVD`s out like this. Dr. David Crouch wrote something to me about people that have an “ear to hear.” I believe if viewers are open to coaching they will get something out of it.
On the back of the DVD I have endorsements from Dr. Daniel Amen, Sigung Steve LaBounty, Master John Sepulveda, Jeff Newton, Andrea Pfefer Professor Ed Downey, and Mike Stone. I appreciate your comments and I look forward to your thoughts after you see it.
Respectfully,
Bob White

Last edited:

Kembudo-Kai Kempoka

Senior Master
Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing it...ultra-cool that I get mine hand-delivered from Vishal; bummer that I gotta wait that long. However, good things are worth the wait.

Bob White

Green Belt
Reaction score
We now have the PayPal system in place on our website. I truly appreciate the comments we have received from the viewers.
Respectfully,
Bob White
www.bwkenpo.com

Latest Discussions