Bigger, Stronger, Faster* (documentary)

punisher73

Senior Master
Reaction score
I just got done watching the documentary "Bigger, Stonger, Faster* (*the side effects of being an American). It is a documentary that details the lives of 3 brothers, two of whom use steroids.

It was an interesting documentary that talks about how steroid use has been a poster child for many politicians. It looks at the actual statistics and data on steroid use and some of the myths associated with them.

Has anyone else seen this movie? Thoughts?

If you haven't seen it, I would recommend watching it. It is a very good documentary that shows our infatuation with image in general in this country.

yorkshirelad

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I thought the movie was great. Iknow a few of the characters in the movie and nothing suprises me about them. I especially liked the reference to the guys parents who hated the fact that his brother took steroids, but were eleted when he won his powerlifting competition. The still he used in that segment made me LMAO.

Frostbite

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Adam Carolla mentioned this in one of his podcasts and gave it glowing reviews. I guess I'll have to add it to my Netflix queue.

OP
punisher73

punisher73

Senior Master
Reaction score
Adam Carolla mentioned this in one of his podcasts and gave it glowing reviews. I guess I'll have to add it to my Netflix queue.

You can also watch it on your computer (which is what I did). Did some paperwork while the movie was playing.

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, Short cuts to be "bigger" and "stronger" .....in the end....we all know who the losers will be!

Suggestion...just wear bigger clothes?

Aloha, ...can we grow bigger and stronger "bananas' and corn? ..both yellows

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Hello, Short cuts to be "bigger" and "stronger" .....in the end....we all know who the losers will be!

Suggestion...just wear bigger clothes?

Aloha, ...can we grow bigger and stronger "bananas' and corn? ..both yellows

Heck, if there was a drug that really made you bigger, stronger and faster without dangerous side effects, or costing a fortune, we'd all take it. Personally, I want a drug that will make me rich, smart and good looking. Taller and younger would be good too!

bluekey88

Senior Master
Reaction score
Heck, if there was a drug that really made you bigger, stronger and faster without dangerous side effects, or costing a fortune, we'd all take it. Personally, I want a drug that will make me rich, smart and good looking. Taller and younger would be good too!

Alcohol? :D

Latest Discussions