Bar & Grill (Combined Quizzes)

OP
Chronuss

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
...I'm merely thinking about self-preservation when pitted against a higher rank...:D ...and as for cojones...did have to get that XL cup...;)

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm Adonis.

(Sadly, is said 'Adrian Adonis....) :cuss:

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Originally posted by Chronuss
...I'm merely thinking about self-preservation when pitted against a higher rank...:D ...and as for cojones...did have to get that XL cup...;)
Ok, for the record, you are supposed to take the newspaper out of the cup before you put it on.

OP
Chronuss

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
Originally posted by Seig
Ok, for the record, you are supposed to take the newspaper out of the cup before you put it on.

that must be for the ones from Wally World...glad I got mine at Dick's Sporting Goods. :D :D :D

Michael Billings

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I tried both links, then tried copying them into a different browser, just to make sure it was not a Mozilla issue. IE could not find the link either.

-MB

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Michael Billings
I tried both links, then tried copying them into a different browser, just to make sure it was not a Mozilla issue. IE could not find the link either.

-MB

bah.. I think the site must of just gone down :( Cuz I tried now and it didn't work either..

wait til later~!

Michael Billings

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I tried the main site quizilla.com and they are up, but the links to the tests are down. Tess, watch out, they have some really BAD (wink) ones on their main page.

-MB

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Michael Billings
I tried the main site quizilla.com and they are up, but the links to the tests are down. Tess, watch out, they have some really BAD (wink) ones on their main page.

-MB

*comes back all breathless.. ohhhhh.. well I say Michael.. you're right.. *grinning ear to ear*~!

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Angel: Blue Angel Right now you are in a time of your life where you aren't doing so good. Nothing is going your way you sometimes wish that you weren't here, but soon enough you know that life is going to turn right around and everything will soon be all good for you. You are a pretty and you need to right now just keep your head up. Write down your problems like as a song just so you can get your feelings out. it will help.

Demon: Tree Demon; you hide out in the woods then when someone comes in that is when you get them...you don't play fair do you?

Demon I would like to be: Tree also...answers are the same as above...