What kind of Kiss are you...??

Aikikitty

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
LOL! No offense taken. I've kissed boys on the cheek when I was in like 1st-3rd grade. After 3rd grade I was homeschooled until graduation. I've been asked out by guys but I've turned them all down, because I didn't consider any of those guys "right" for me. Why go out with someone and get maybe start getting emotionally involved if you know that your beliefs, lifestyle, and interests are totally opposite. I don't think "love" and emotions (both mine and the guy's) is something to play around with. So, no--for those same reasons, I've never kissed or been kissed on the mouth. Someday it'll happen. When I do find someone I want to go out with, I will definitly kiss (i'm very affectionate), but I'm not going to go farther than that until my wedding night. :asian: There are still some pure young ladies out there--unfortunately we are rather rare in this day in age.

I'll get off of my personal soapbox now. :)

Robyn

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The Opal Dragon said:
LOL! No offense taken. I've kissed boys on the cheek when I was in like 1st-3rd grade. After 3rd grade I was homeschooled until graduation. I've been asked out by guys but I've turned them all down, because I didn't consider any of those guys "right" for me. Why go out with someone and get maybe start getting emotionally involved if you know that your beliefs, lifestyle, and interests are totally opposite. I don't think "love" and emotions (both mine and the guy's) is something to play around with. So, no--for those same reasons, I've never kissed or been kissed on the mouth. Someday it'll happen. When I do find someone I want to go out with, I will definitly kiss (i'm very affectionate), but I'm not going to go farther than that until my wedding night. :asian: There are still some pure young ladies out there--unfortunately we are rather rare in this day in age.

Robyn
It is nice in these times that you find a young Lady with that much moral charactor. I bow to you my Lady. GOD BLESS YOU AND AMERICA

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The Opal Dragon said:

Robyn
It is nice in these times that you find a young Lady with that much moral charactor. I bow to you my Lady. GOD BLESS YOU AND AMERICA

kid

Black Belt
Reaction score
The Opal Dragon said:
Why go out with someone and get maybe start getting emotionally involved if you know that your beliefs, lifestyle, and interests are totally opposite.
Robyn
Sometimes the opposite attract. Think of yin and Yang. Day and night. Magnets are opposite and they attract. "It is better to have tried, than not try at all." I applaud you on your efforts to keep yourself "Pure" infact it is way cool. First date's are just interveiws and if you don't like their charecter thats different, but if all that pushes you away is he doesn't dance but you love to. You could be missing out. I don't know if what i am saying actually applies to you but if it does, don't cheat yourself. Please don't take that the wrong way.

Kid

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
1047301638_mysterious.jpg

You have a mysterious kiss. Your partner never knows what you're going to come up with next; this creates great excitement and arousal never knowing what to expect. And it's sure to end in a kiss as great as your mystery.

huh...who'da thunk it...? :rolleyes:

mj_lover

Blue Belt
Reaction score
1047302484_izsurprise.jpg

You have a surprise kiss! Your partner is always
pleasantly pleased to have you jump outta no
where to dote them with a fun peck on the cheek
or more passionate embrace. super markets and
work places are your favorite places to attack<br>your loved one with all your love

Ray

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
An Australian Kiss. ( like a French kiss, only down-under).

OUMoose

Trying to find my place
Reaction score
1047299736_entrancing.jpg
You have an entrancing kiss~ the kind that leaves your partner bedazzled and maybe even feeling he/she is dreaming. Quite effective; the kiss that never lessens and always blows your partner away like the first time.

Hmmm. Who knew? ;)

Gin-Gin

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Entrancing here too: You have an entrancing kiss~ the kind that leaves your partner bedazzled and maybe even feeling he is dreaming. Quite effective; the kiss that never lessens and always blows your partner away like the first time.

:kiss:

W

WhiteRose

You have an entrancing kiss~ the kind that leaves your partner bedazzled and maybe even feeling he/she is dreaming. Quite effective; the kiss that never lessens and always blows your partner away like the first time.

I did this test before. ^^ Yes, Entrancing kiss. I wouldn't know for myself, but my bf agrees :uhyeah:

A

altondragon

i like to bite..lol whats that make me. i couldnt resist.

Latest Discussions