Reaction score
My kisses are like Me, baby...

1047299558_izdominant.jpg

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
1047301638_mysterious.jpg
You have a mysterious kiss. Your partner never knows what you're going to come up with next; this creates great excitement and arousal never knowing what to expect. And it's sure to end in a kiss as great as your mystery.

masherdong

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
1047299558_izdominant.jpg

You have a dominant kiss- you take charge and make sure your partner can feel it! Done artfully, it can be very satisfactory if he/she is into you playing the dominant role MEORW!

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Interesting... Mine is mysterious also.

Dronak

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Quizzes can amusing, but they almost always omit the response I want to give, so I have to pick something else. I know it's for fun, but I don't always trust the results when I can't give my first instinct choice as an answer. That being said, I got:

You have a surprise kiss! Your partner is always pleasantly pleased to have you jump outta no where to dote them with a fun peck on the cheek or more passionate embrace. super markets and work places are your favorite places to attack your loved one with all your love =p

Funny, I don't remember anything like that ever happening.

A

Aka Tayori

Dominant for me as well..

"You have a dominant kiss- you take charge and make sure your partner can feel it! Done artfully, it can be very satisfactory if he/she is into you playing the dominant role MEORW!"

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I took the test and it says:

You have an entrancing kiss~ the kind that leaves your partner bedazzled and maybe even feeling he/she is dreaming. Quite effective; the kiss that never lessens and always blows your partner away like the first time.

At least my husband agrees.... :)

- Ceicei

kid

Black Belt
Reaction score
I have a goodbye kiss- much passion and longing, but never lasting.

How sad is that? I feel used now.

Aikikitty

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
You are a child's kiss. Completely sweet and innocent and pure. You mean no harm and only love in your sweet kisses.

Makes sense---I've haven't had my first kiss yet!
love-smiley-071.gif
(But I do kiss my kitties on their fuzzy widdle heads.)

Robyn
love-smiley-034.gif

Raewyn

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
mmmmmmmmm interesting

You have an entrancing kiss~ the kind that leaves your partner bedazzled and maybe even feeling he/she is dreaming. Quite effective; the kiss that never lessens and always blows your partner away like the first time.

kid

Black Belt
Reaction score
The Opal Dragon said:
You are a child's kiss. Completely sweet and innocent and pure. You mean no harm and only love in your sweet kisses.

Makes sense---I've haven't had my first kiss yet!
love-smiley-071.gif
(But I do kiss my kitties on their fuzzy widdle heads.)

Robyn
love-smiley-034.gif

Sorry but how old are you? i think your profile said 1981 is that right or is it 1991? Why haven't you kissed anyone? i don't mean any disrespect but where i came from. the playground was where everyone had their first kiss. I was just wondering you cant be serious. You got to be joshin us.

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
kid said:
Sorry but how old are you? i think your profile said 1981 is that right or is it 1991? Why haven't you kissed anyone? i don't mean any disrespect but where i came from. the playground was where everyone had their first kiss. I was just wondering you cant be serious. You got to be joshin us.

Easy, killer! Not everyone is the sex crazed maniac that your, ya animal. Honestly, though, from my discussions with Opal in the aikido forum I have no doubt that if she says she hasn't had her first kiss then she hasn't.

I got dominant, by the way. Always thought of myself as alternating between passionate and playful. Go figure.

kid

Black Belt
Reaction score
I don't and didn't mean it as an insult i was just wonering thats it. I don't know many people like her. Infact i know 2 people and they show great restraint tword erges or whatever i was just wonder what her reasons were and if she would share them with me or the forum. And one more thing Knight in shinning armor, opal can speak for herself. So just settle down in that saddle and chill. No disrespect, if she doesn't answer i wont bother her about it. So there is no need to run me through with a lance or whatever.
rofl.gif

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
kid said:
I don't and didn't mean it as an insult i was just wonering thats it. I don't know many people like her. Infact i know 2 people and they show great restraint tword erges or whatever i was just wonder what her reasons were and if she would share them with me or the forum. And one more thing Knight in shinning armor, opal can speak for herself. So just settle down in that saddle and chill. No disrespect, if she doesn't answer i wont bother her about it. So there is no need to run me through with a lance or whatever.
rofl.gif
Shining armor? Who has time for all that polishing and buffing and such. I'm more the "Rusty Rescuer" now a days. :rolleyes: I was just playin', Kid. I, too, applaud those who show restraint...after all,I've got 3 daughters who will either show restraint or be restrained (angry dad face in here).

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
1047301638_mysterious.jpg
I took the quiz and this is what they say, me personally like to Dominate everything!!!!

kid

Black Belt
Reaction score
theletch1 said:
Shining armor? Who has time for all that polishing and buffing and such. I'm more the "Rusty Rescuer" now a days. :rolleyes: I was just playin', Kid. I, too, applaud those who show restraint...after all,I've got 3 daughters who will either show restraint or be restrained (angry dad face in here).
Bight on man. I applaud your own humor. You seem like a nice guy. And don't worry the rust hardly shows with your chivalruos attitude. its not the armor that shines, its you. Keep shining dude.